PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

So I tried this and here is how my convo went:

Me: We spoke to each other briefly last Saturday night, right?

Her: uhh no.

Me: I thought we briefly said something to each other at Ghostbar. No?

Her: no.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOL

Her: Aren't you funny. Bye.

Now how do I reply to this? I think she's testing me...

First of all, I would say, "we spoke to eachother last Saturday, right?" and leave the night out of there. This will prevent you from getting pigeon holed into some club guy and you'll get more responses this way. If you have the club guy image on your pictures and she's not a club chick, she will say something like she just said to you. Let her think that perhaps you met her in the day, almost like she better respond in case it was a potential work networking opportunity or something. Don't pigeon hole yourself into being a club rat.

I wouldn't really worry about whether her response is a shit test or not. Her response was less than favorable. I think facebook sarging is a numbers game. It would take you just as much time to respond back to her as it would to open another chick. Definitely respond back to her but if she says nothing in return, don't think the rejection means something. This is completely a numbers game and many of these chicks have boyfriends or whatever and simply don't want to take the effort to respond to anyone (don't take it personal).

Here's how I would respond to it:

Damn, well I saw you on my friend's page and I was really hoping you were this girl because she said something so jaw-dropping, that I was too stunned to say anything at the time. OMG!!! You'll never believe what she said about ____________ (take something off her profile and run with it).

If she has no profile say something like, "You'll never believe what she said about girls that wear there hair up like yours (or down like yours).

Do this and then get back to me if she responds!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sometimes I add them to FB but don't send msgs immediately.
I just wait till they post something that I have a good reply to
(making openers easier for me). eg;

She posts in status something about allready loosing her nice tan she got on holiday

Me: I'll come and put some self-tanner on you ;-) Followed by some question she would respond to

She: yeah sure and starts telling me about her day

She 'likes' some comment that reads: "Hey, can I get your number. No but you can get my email fuckoffATlosercom".
I can't ignore this one, it's a challenge I feel I'll win (btw: her # is on FB somewhere)

Me: So I was going to give you that nice and sunny tan. Give me your number so we can meet up. ;)

She: Gives number. Don't shoot me if I don't answer right away, I misplace my phone sometimes. ;)

(I liked this number-close because getting that self-tanner on her implies activities
closely related to massage and we all know what happens from there. :-)
Also it's not done to use the number provided on FB, it's much much better to ask it from her. )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

So I tried this and here is how my convo went:

Me: We spoke to each other briefly last Saturday night, right?

Her: uhh no.

Me: I thought we briefly said something to each other at Ghostbar. No?

Her: no.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOL

Her: Aren't you funny. Bye.

Now how do I reply to this? I think she's testing me...

First of all, I would say, "we spoke to eachother last Saturday, right?" and leave the night out of there. This will prevent you from getting pigeon holed into some club guy and you'll get more responses this way. If you have the club guy image on your pictures and she's not a club chick, she will say something like she just said to you. Let her think that perhaps you met her in the day, almost like she better respond in case it was a potential work networking opportunity or something. Don't pigeon hole yourself into being a club rat.

I wouldn't really worry about whether her response is a shit test or not. Her response was less than favorable. I think facebook sarging is a numbers game. It would take you just as much time to respond back to her as it would to open another chick. Definitely respond back to her but if she says nothing in return, don't think the rejection means something. This is completely a numbers game and many of these chicks have boyfriends or whatever and simply don't want to take the effort to respond to anyone (don't take it personal).

Here's how I would respond to it:

Damn, well I saw you on my friend's page and I was really hoping you were this girl because she said something so jaw-dropping, that I was too stunned to say anything at the time. OMG!!! You'll never believe what she said about ____________ (take something off her profile and run with it).

If she has no profile say something like, "You'll never believe what she said about girls that wear there hair up like yours (or down like yours).

Do this and then get back to me if she responds!

I will for sure! Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright Paul, so I was talking to a girl and I commented on her picture in which like 10 other people commented on how pretty she was, So I said

My Comment:
Wow, nice bracelet! Why does everyone have those? There like animal shaped bracelets right?

Her reply:

yeahhhyuhh their badass, but i gave all mine away:( except for that one lol its a butterfly:) && i rarely ever wear it.
Go get a pack of them from walmart but don't get the dinosoar ones && throw some on && become a cool kidd:)

What should I say? Thx!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to this, but I would reply something like:

''I kinda don't have time going and buying bracelets''
or
''You really don't think boys wearing girl bracelets are ''cool''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Funny thing is, I just came on here to post an opener I've been using to get some feedback. I guess I'll just basically double post, since you'll get the notification with this one.

I'm by no means a PUA, but I've become a lot more successful with women over the last month. Anyways, here's what's been working for me.

me: GIRLLLL (I type her name in caps)
girl: MEEEEEEE!!!! (they always add exclamation marks)
girl: lol

This might not be an opener per se, more of a greeting, but it always creates a bit more enthusiasm and energy. What happens with that energy is up to you.
Dude this is working Really well for me thanks so much :). here's my iteration of it:

Me: SSAAARRAA (or what ever her name is)
Her: Hey :) / lol...? /Hello...
Me: lol, had yu as a friend for quite a while, Are yu fun?
Her: Ami fun l0l?thats not sumthng i get asked everyday hay
Me: Well are yu? lol Yu get sum ppl who cant really hold a good conversation.
Her: L0l,i dnt thnk i fal in2 that caterg0ry,im quite talkative..did u just rand0mly add me?or do I knw u sumhw?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cigaro- Looks like your on to something.

How should I reply to this? I'm thinking of a cocky/funny way, but I am stumped.

Me:
Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! hah..

Her:
I'm so confused. Hahaha. Why did she say

Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Sexcellent
if you open 150 girls who probably know eachother the same way, there is gonna be a bad buzz about you using the same routine on them. girls do talk to eachother, and they LOVE to show off about the lines guys used on them.

i'd be careful with using the same opening routine on all of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's one I have had a lot of success with.

I start by typing jibberish: lkjsdhflkjsdlfkjds

If they are adventurous and spontaneous they will respond with more jibberish

If they are more reserved, they may react with hesitation like, "Ok?" or "LOL what?"

I usually will respond either way with another "kjsldkjdlfkjdlfkjd"

If they are cool and respond with more jibberish, i do it one more time and put a question mark in, "skdjkjfhouidoifhik??"

Then after their next response, I say something like, "Realllllllly??! You are more dirty than I thought you were ;)" or "Dammnnnnn girl maybe later"

Inferring the jibberish was some language I have only with her and it can be whatever I want. If she doesn't go along with it and asks "what?" I say, "It's the language I invented for only you and me to know :)" Making her feel special.

I always use it again the next time if they played along and then after that I don't use it anymore. It could easily be overused.

I have also used it to quickly make a connection with a girl if i don't have much time to talk but i want to get her number or let her know im going to be having a longer conversation with her later. I will go through the routine, and then as soon as it gets sexual i say something to encourage a catstring like, "Well maybe you will get your dirty wish ;) then right after, "i gotta go but i will follow up on your little fantasy over text" get the number quick if I don't have it.

There are obviously other directions you can go with this one so have fun with it. If anyone has ways to make it better let me know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here's one I have had a lot of success with.

I start by typing jibberish: lkjsdhflkjsdlfkjds

If they are adventurous and spontaneous they will respond with more jibberish

If they are more reserved, they may react with hesitation like, "Ok?" or "LOL what?"

I usually will respond either way with another "kjsldkjdlfkjdlfkjd"

If they are cool and respond with more jibberish, i do it one more time and put a question mark in, "skdjkjfhouidoifhik??"

Then after their next response, I say something like, "Realllllllly??! You are more dirty than I thought you were ;)" or "Dammnnnnn girl maybe later"

Inferring the jibberish was some language I have only with her and it can be whatever I want. If she doesn't go along with it and asks "what?" I say, "It's the language I invented for only you and me to know :)" Making her feel special.

I always use it again the next time if they played along and then after that I don't use it anymore. It could easily be overused.

I have also used it to quickly make a connection with a girl if i don't have much time to talk but i want to get her number or let her know im going to be having a longer conversation with her later. I will go through the routine, and then as soon as it gets sexual i say something to encourage a catstring like, "Well maybe you will get your dirty wish ;) then right after, "i gotta go but i will follow up on your little fantasy over text" get the number quick if I don't have it.

There are obviously other directions you can go with this one so have fun with it. If anyone has ways to make it better let me know!

if she writes gibberish back you could say something like: "what's this are you trying to hack me"
credit to my brother :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A good follow up to "Wow, _____, are you EVER off Facebook? :D " would be "You're always on here! don't you ever leave the house?".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Rampage3375
I did the gibberish one an she replies weirdo lmao what a good reply to this ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: tw1stmeister88
great post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I try to refrain from gaming online and text because 1 a lot of the things i say online would only work if said on the phone or in person, and if you're chill online &u seem like 'the man' and hit it off but in person you're shy or remotely different from the way you act online you become in-congruent which fuckss you up in the end. Also i find it easier to game in person due to the type of game I run (Direct/natural) which is a little weird to do online