Facebook Chat:Who has good TRIED&TESTED openers/routines

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just updated my profile the other day, added some stuff and just shows my interests off, not trying to be someone i'm not like arrogant, only have 1 pic. A quite attractive girl actually messaged me and basically after a few lines suggested basically meeting for a drink.

I've had bad luck when i've tried all this before but putting a bit of effort into my photo and also profile means the message isn't very important imo. Often i send a pretty short generic message saying hi and stuff, they generally always view my profile. If you get to this stage the most important thing is the profile. Message don't matter as they'll message you back if kinda interested.

So yeah message a nice hello i find works, but make sure your profile is good,interesting and genuine to yourself. If it aint genuine and you don't act yourself then the date's gonna be awkward just sayin. I can't be bothered sending many messages anymore so send a few and been lucky with responses.

I don't think this opener matters much if i'm honest. It might put a girl off, or it may make a girl reply. The girl will reply if she wants ultimately, she aint going to bother replying much if she doesnt think youre interesting and handsome. Maybe it's a lot of charm that indirect mysterious openers might help. If you don't have natural charm on the web as i say act yourself. most important thing to remember imo i will say again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay so I added randomly a cute girl and after on, I just started the conversation.

Me: I think, actually I am sure I have seen you somewhere, not sure where...
You look really familiar to me.

She: I don't know you.

Me: Neither I do know you personally, but only from view.
(As she wasn't talking anymore and I was on hurry and didn't wanted to spend too much time with her) You don't talk that much to 'strangers', huh?

She: Uhh, your opinion.

Me: Hehe, so you're a sociable person?

She: Maybe. You can't know of it.

Me: I could find it out.
So where you living in the xxx city?

She: Right there.

Me: I've heard this shit before.

She: When before?

Me: I say that I've been answered that way when I asked the same question.
So chill, there's nothing interesting in your answer.

She: Okay, okay.

Me: So, would you like to have a normal conversation, or...

She: Wait, but this is an unusual conversation?

Me: Well, because your sarcastic answers, it tends to be like that.
At least that's how I see.

She: Right now I am not sarcastic at all.

Me: Ye...
Well, maybe we should talk later, when you are in a better mood.

Well she pissed me off acting like a bitch so I don't think I'll have time for her anymore. Any tips guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude make a new thread for that

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just need an opinion on what to do next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I just need an opinion on what to do next.
So make a new thread don't derail this one.

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I have posted this before but here it is again. This looks like a great place for it:

I love what these guys have posted on here before, but what I'm about to tell you is in a completely different ballpark. Its so good that it has a 90% success rate if done properly. In fact I should probably be charging for it. But I'm in a giving mood so your going to get it for free today. Here it is:

The first thing is its for Facebook use only! Don't try using this on POF or fuckbook.com or anything lame like that. Be a man and get a facebook. Secondly. They have to be online at the time that you send it to them. I suggest browsing all your friends' friends and adding as many HBs as you want to hook up with. That's what I do and most of them will accept as long as you have a good profile pic.

Thirdly, is the actual routine. You guys are going to shit yourselves when you find out how simple it is. The opener: Hey are you (friendly)? You can use whatever you like there, personally I go with friendly because it makes the HB want to prove that she's friendly, in turn opening up for an intriguing conversation with somebody she doesn't know. Most of the time they will say someting along the lines of "Haha yes! :)))"

Next you say "ok good just checking to see if you had a great personality to go along with that pretty face" Now you have established that you think she's pretty, but it's not really a compliment. You aren't expecting her to say your pretty back, so it doesn't approval seek. Their next response will probably be "Thanks!" followed by a conversation initiator. That's when you pull out the big guns. Suggest she tells you something interesting about herself. When she asks you the same question, preserve a little mysteriousness by simply suggesting that you play a game. The game just the classic "Questions Game" you have probably seen a thousand times on here. If not go look it up. (But don't say it in a way that makes her think of Saw.)

Girls will always be open to playing a game, and even if she does think its weird at first, she will soon start to like it. Promise.

Then you play the questions game for sometime. At the peak of the interaction, when you and her both feel good about talking to each other (otherwise referred to as the hook point) say that you have to get off facebook but you would love to continue the interatction through text. Then either give her your number or let her give you hers. She will text you within minutes.

Give it a try and tell me what kind of responses you are getting, and let me know if you guys need any help with it! Good luck!
I played this with a mature girl younger than me [Yes I have met her in public]. Played it for about 30-45 mins and didn't devote every second of that towards it [you don't have to...that's why it's good for facebook] but then my number close was almost forced as she had to go, and so practically forced my number on her.. I had to go too though this is what happened:

her: ill think about it and tell you later, got to go now!

me: actually same! text me the answer before you forget :p 07XXXXXXXXX

she never replied, but gave this message:

her: the guy from spiderman. i think its toby maguire!
i have no credit at the moment sorry frown i used it all to tell people about the baptism!!! ill text you when i get some though!!
if you could meet any celebrity, who would it be??

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys sorry to thread jack,
so I met this HB through a friend a year ago. I saw her on my recommended list, I added her. After I added her, this is what is happened so far

ME: Hey there, not be random but we spoke to each other last saturday , right?

HB: no we didnt, but I remember meeting you through FRIEND

Wht should I say next? I haven't screwed up yet have I guys?

Thanks again for your feedback and god dam, my friend told me of this site, I've learned so much but need to apply such theories in real life :p

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Now how do I reply to this? I think she's testing me...
Seems to me she isn't very interested. Sometimes the girl just doesn't want to know. We've all been there.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Funny thing is, I just came on here to post an opener I've been using to get some feedback. I guess I'll just basically double post, since you'll get the notification with this one.

I'm by no means a PUA, but I've become a lot more successful with women over the last month. Anyways, here's what's been working for me.

me: GIRLLLL (I type her name in caps)
girl: MEEEEEEE!!!! (they always add exclamation marks)
girl: lol

This might not be an opener per se, more of a greeting, but it always creates a bit more enthusiasm and energy. What happens with that energy is up to you.
worked like a charm, sir !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Funny thing is, I just came on here to post an opener I've been using to get some feedback. I guess I'll just basically double post, since you'll get the notification with this one.

I'm by no means a PUA, but I've become a lot more successful with women over the last month. Anyways, here's what's been working for me.

me: GIRLLLL (I type her name in caps)
girl: MEEEEEEE!!!! (they always add exclamation marks)
girl: lol

This might not be an opener per se, more of a greeting, but it always creates a bit more enthusiasm and energy. What happens with that energy is up to you.
worked like a charm, sir !
This worked for me as well. This was an especially effective way to open HBs you haven't seen or talked to in a long time. I n-closed the first girl I tried it on that I haven't seen or spoken to in months. Heres how the convo went:

me: HHHHHHBBBBBBBBB (her name)

HB: Ricter! You're alive! (This response caught me completely off guard because I was expecting her to yell my name back or say something like, "Lol what?!", so I had to think quickly as to not look like I was overanalyzing my responses.)

me: Barely, got kidnapped and had to wait for Liam Neeson to rescue me. (This is a modified opener I saw on another thread on this forum. Thought I might have DLV here but I was so caught off guard by her response lol)

HB: Damn he took long enough!

me: I know, I'd be wanting to hear from me too :wink:

HB: Oh jeez chill with the ego! (Total shit test and had no idea what to say so I quickly changed the subject.)

me: You see right through me :P So what's the most interesting/funny/crazy thing you saw on new years?

HB: Uhhhh nothing too exciting really. You?

me: I thought you were adventurous and outgoing?

HB: I've been sick :(

me: :( So you had to stay in? I had a pretty entertaining New Years even though I had to work.

HB: No I went out it just wasn't too crazy. Why was yours entertaining

me: Because random drunk people watching is funny as hell lol Im sure you know what I mean

HB: Yes I do lol. Fitters (Bar she works at) is full of them

me: Lol absolutely, so when can I see those pretty blue eyes face to face again?

HB: blah blah blah

me: You should give me your number so I don't have to be "that guy" that hits you up on facebook just to interact.

HB: ##########

Funny story after I got the number I went to text her something witty so she'd have my number too and when I typed in her number on my phone it came up as a male friend of mine. So naturally I thought she gave me a fake number and immediately called her out on it lol. she swore she didn't and took a screen shot of her contacts where it says "My Number" and posted it to our facebook chat to prove it. I told her whose name came up in my phone when I punched the number in and she said she got his old number and that this happens all the time. So I said ok and text her.

me: It's Ricter, now you've got my number. Don't call too late. I strip in the evenings :P That's why I haven't been out and about :lol:

HB: I still had your number I guess! And I'll keep that in mind :wink: (we used to party together a lot, but a friend of mine was interseted in her at the time and I don't cock block homies. If anything I try to guide their cock right into some tang.)

Anyway, would love some tips or pointers here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
To me, facebook chat is the ideal way to open up girls. It lays the foundations and the next time you meet, provided you had a fun and flirtatious conversation, you have a private joke. This definitely does wonders for rapport and attraction.

I am friends with a lot of girls from holidays that added me but we fell out of touch, or girls I work with but never really speak to. Any of you PUA's have any opening advice, or full routines? My situational stuff is ok but nothing special.

I've been reading up on facebook chat game, but I haven't been impressed. I've read about poking as an opener but this, to me, makes you look like a creep. Also, there was advice not to use smileys but I think they're essential if you're having some playful banter.

The only opener I've used that never fails is
"Wow, _____, are you EVER off Facebook? :D "

Apart from that I'm fresh out of ideas. When I open them it's nearly always a fun conversation but I'm eager to step my facebook game up!

I'm sure facebook game is a rapidly expanding part of PUArtistry. It is definitely a way to make night game a lot easier :) I'm really interested to hear what you veterans of online sarging have to say.
Lmao i tried your opener and it worked, but i didn't know what to say after! Also sorry if i posted this twice the other one didnt go through.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys i just randomly add this nice girl but i didnt talk to her before .
Her birthday is today .
is there any good way other than just say what other 1000+ guys is doing ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's the truth about online game. It's all about your pic. That's the truth and nothing but it. If you're a gorgeous hunk, all it takes is a hi. Believe me friend. I used to be good friends with a guy who looked like Brad Pitt. He was f-closing women left and right on POF. His opener was "Hi". That was it. Nothing else.

But, this will not work for you, me, or average good-looking guys. I say this from ten years of online dating experience. For guys like us there are only two ways to get girls. One is putting up an unreal profile. Get some experts to help you. Instead of the generic photo, get some good photos of you. Make these social photos, you and your cool buddies, hanging out with groups of attractive women. Put up photos of you and your family. And then some photos of you at work. But it's gotta look really good. Think Hollywood style. Crisp, interesting, sexy, fun...all that stuff.

Then you have to come up with a good stack of stuff to email, and then email a lot of women.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone!

So I randomly added this gorgeous girl and this is what came out:

ME: Hey :) You should really remove this profile pic.
SHE: I will remove you instead, it´s easier.

And she did :) Any ideas responding to that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Moderator: this user was banned for advertising/spam