Online Direct to Date

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests

Post subject: Online Direct to Date
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm 

Online Direct to Date

Being direct and to the point with what you want online is a large key to success on the Internet primarly with dating sites. I don't use any fancy openers or lines when it comes to meeting and attracting women online I'm just up front about what I want.

Here recently I put up a Match.com profile just last Wednesday. I have already setup 5 dates been on 4 of them, bounced all them to my place after the initial meeting place, F-closed 3, Did everyone but F-Close the other one, the final date is tonight. I'm making her dinner at her place for our first date!

With it being said that you need to be direct there is some measure of restraint you need to have when being direct online. If you email a girl saying, "Hey you're cute and I'm a pickup artist want to come over for a great night of sex?" I'm guessing thats not going to work too well for you.

As a real life example this is what I said to a girl today on Match. I first tried to chat with her via the Match.com chat since she was online but the chat system didn't work. I sent her this message below, then immediately she texted me and I setup a date to cook her dinner at her place. :)

"The Match Chat I think was having some issues. You seem like a really easy person to talk to so let me level with you. I think you are polite, have a big heart, and are very attractive! I'd really like the opportunity to take you out for some coffee with conversation or dinner sometime. =) I just have this feeling that you're a great person and I'd like to get to know you better.

You are welcome to message me back here or if you want you can shoot me a text. xxx-xxx-xxxx Jon"

Most guys wouldn't send this message because they would say that's AFC you need to be more indirect then show interest. "Hello?!?" You are messaging a girl online via a dating website. Your actions show you are interested before she reads the first word. You might as well be honest about what you want.

The above example is very typical of what I end up sending after a few messages or based on my overall feel of the situation. I am just very up front with what I want and what I'm looking for. I tell girls I just got back into the dating scene after a break from women, that I'm looking for a relationship eventually, but right now I'm just dating. Then from there tell stories about my life yes with some DHV spikes in them, tease, and the go direct with telling them I want to meet them along with sending them my number.

This is pretty much my flow chart if you will for how I do things online.

1. Opening Message. Comment on the profile, be witty, and keep it short.

2. DHV Stories, Build Rapport, Ask Questions to Further Conversation --- *Be direct and to the point with who you are and what you want.* (3-4 Paragraph or Two Sized Messages)

3. Tell her you like her and you want to meet her eventually. Give her your number, and tell her to text you. *If she doesn't then fall back to talking on Instant Messenger, rebuild rapport, then go back forward. This usually isn't needed.*

4. A few fluff text messages or a few minutes of fluff on the phone just to establish some more rapport and then ask for the date. If you don't get the date go back to telling DHV stories of your life build rapport, and try again later.

Nothing fancy but it works very very well for me! Keep in mind that I do this very quickly. I don't play phone games and wait a ton of time to message back. I can hear you now, "Won't that look needy?" You sent her a message on an online dating site, get over it! Time to step it up and go after what you want. If you start playing games you can lead her to thinking you're having second thoughts or not interested. Strike while the iron is HOT!

Girls respond very well to this, and more often than not, they respond favorably. Keep in mind as you message women online to be more direct about what you want as far as a relationship goes, who you are, and that you want to meet her. There is no reason to be all secretive about it she knows why you sent her the message so don't disappoint. :D

~Jon

Last edited by JSmooth on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is good stuff. I think I was on the path to discovering this (been doing a lot of online game lately) THANKS. I've been trying to build up the rapport and comfort as fast as possible to get a close. Its been successful twice now, but I'm sure I could've done it 4xs faster if I had been more direct. Once again thanks for this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I think Direct Approach is the most efficient way in any media. It cuts through so much BS and online sarging has it's share of that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm 

Thanks for the input guys I definitely agree that it cuts through a lot of the bullshit and "Game" so to speak. When online our only goal is to get from talking online to in person as quickly as possible. Then from there we can do whatever. In order to achieve the goal of getting her in front of you I think the direct approach works much better. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 am 
Mr. Nemo

I have to agree with you J. I just find the direct approach to work much better online and off than indirect game. As direct game allows you to get to the point without all of the fluff and what have you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

sticky this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm 

Quote:
sticky this
Done! Thanks for all the feedback everyone on this concept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

PUA is good depending on how you apply it but at first I admit that it sometimes gets u analysing what ur doing and wat ur sayin too much. The best type of game is being direct, knowing exactly what you want in a very respectable way and just going and getting it. All this playing around has its fair share of pro's and con's but ultimately if u BELIEVE you can get someone or something the more chances you have of actually getting it. So yeah direct is definately best. Thanks for the post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

And one more question. Ok, so I'm finally getting it in my head that it really is best to get the gal while she's all hot from the comfort/rapport/attraction you've built up via internet. I've questioned a few female friends about men trying to meet them(outside the internet) asap after just a few messages.

All five of these friends pretty much said the same thing. "It comes off creepy" "Yeah you know its a 'creeper' when he wants to meet you right away"

This final opinion really bothered me (this is verbatim)

"No matter how smooth he talks or how good looking he his, I still think its weird to meet like right away"

Now, I'm going to do something I try to avoid and ASSUME this: All these "creepers" failed to build ANYTHING up. In fact they probably sent the same message that every HB will eventually receive on the internet. Asking for sex, a date, to cyber, she has h4wT tit5, etc..

I've still continued a more direct game online and recently HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL 4/5 times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm 

Quote:
And one more question. Ok, so I'm finally getting it in my head that it really is best to get the gal while she's all hot from the comfort/rapport/attraction you've built up via internet. I've questioned a few female friends about men trying to meet them(outside the internet) asap after just a few messages.

All five of these friends pretty much said the same thing. "It comes off creepy" "Yeah you know its a 'creeper' when he wants to meet you right away"

"No matter how smooth he talks or how good looking he his, I still think its weird to meet like right away"

Now, I'm going to do something I try to avoid and ASSUME this: All these "creepers" failed to build ANYTHING up. In fact they probably sent the same message that every HB will eventually receive on the internet. Asking for sex, a date, to cyber, she has h4wT tit5, etc..

I've still continued a more direct game online and recently HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL 4/5 times.
Well, here is the thing how many women say they just want a nice guy? Still, what do they really like? Yeah just a small example of girls not necessarily knowing what they want.

Still, I can say that if I was going after girls on Networking sites like Facebook and MySpace then yes it would be creepy to go for a date after a few messages. This is why my primary focus is on dating sites because its understood both of you are there to meet people to date.

Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Also I think this could be because most of the guys that have tried to meet them so soon from talking online have no game whatsoever. I don't mean to brag but I've had girls actually invite me out after only talking for an hour online. They were my last two girlfriends actually. As long as you don't come across as a complete AFC, or come across as a desperate pervy guy just after sex, it's quite easy, and definately better to meet straight away. I've lost quite a few girls and been LJBF'd from waiting too long to meet face to face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks JSmooth. Used your direct message the other day with a little tweaking and the girl ate it right up. I have been more direct in my online game lately after reading this and girls really appreciate the directness. Tell a girl what she wants and they will give it to you. Thanks again JSmooth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I thought I'd contribute to this again.

The aspect of men being too fast imho is a smokescreen that women use if they are NOT interested, or want to play games by stringing you along so they can have a cyber-thing or just get attention.

I reviewed my contacts with girls and everyone which throw up that obstacle and I 'played ball with' never went anywhere.Let those girls go or neg them for the fun of it. Maybe this is an age issue and younger girls are more prone to being wary to say the least. I'm in my 40s so sarge older girls and women. To be frank if they are in their 30s or older and coming up with this shit then it's laughable. I'm not really sympathetic about weak girls, unless they make me aware about a previous bad experience.

Provided your profile is quite detailled the girl knows more about you than if you approached her cold in a bar or something.

One phrase I use in order to get it offline sooner rather than later is "I'd prefer to get to know you face to face, in real life, rather than PC to PC. So if you're like me let's arrange to meet"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you have good conversation skills, you don't need to use openers. Be yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wtf, it worked! :D First time ever I contacted a girl online using your Direct Approach technique and it worked!! :D Thanks man! Good stuff!