"why would I want to get to know u?" reply

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I'm testing something on fbook and I got that reply.
I just created a test fbook, don't even wanna meet the girl... but i want to know what to reply to somethig like this.
I came up with my ideas, already replied a couple like that one... but what would you reply??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't like when girls ask me questions. I have my routine; it's fast, easy and it works. Answering questions takes time.

So i don't answer them. Instead of telling them why, i prefer to show them by going to the next interesting topic at hand...like her ability to cook, three things about HER, et cetera. She's the one showing me why i'd like to get to know her.

If you'd like to answer, your best bet is to make it SHORT, humorous but not self-deprecating. I just choose not to answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: badguy_goodguy
Can you post your routine to get phones numbers online?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Can you post your routine to get phones numbers online?
the quick answer is to just tell her to give your number.

This is pretty much lifted from several places, try it:- "We've been writing since...well it seems like forever, and it seems crazy that we haven't spoken to each other yet -what's your number?"

I only get numbers for back-up purposes once a meet has been arranged.I had about 20 meets in one month some time ago and it was only in retrospect that I realised I had not spoken to a single girl before the meets. Phone numbers are NOT necessarily needed and why add a step to the process? You're adding another possible complication which flaky girls will exploit. If you're communicating by email already - arrange the meet by email.If I can do it anyone can.

Typically I will start arrangements for a meet on my second mail to them - if they stall then you may have a 'problem girl' on your hands. The same applies regarding asking for phone numbers - if they do not give there could be several reasons. Firstly they may be interested in meeting but do NOT want to hand out their number ( a phone number is more personal than an email add )- simply arrange for the meet by mail. Secondly they may be just playing games and have no real interest.Sadly it happens - but again just push for the meet.