How to get Tinder matches that don’t flake (long read)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Full article here

One day I got bored and started going through men on Tinder out of curiosity. What I found was hilarious:

Most guys just slap together a bunch of pictures that show them…

[list]-hanging out with friends at bars and clubs
-with a previous girlfriend
-going kayaking or some other adventurous activity[/list]

Listen, if you’re going online to find a skydiving buddy, that’s great. You can go make friends, while I get to bang all the girls.

One particular girl I had hooked up with in NYC told me, after we had sex, that she had three other guys come over before me during that same week and neither of them got to fuck her.

One of these guys, in particular, chilled on her sofa 5 feet away from her discussing life and smoking marijuana.

As she was kicking him out an hour later out of boredom, he finally got the courage to tell her he wanted sex.

Too late buddy! Kay Bye

Here is a text I have from her where she point-blank tells me why she fucked me over all the other guys:

The Categories in Women’s Heads

Here are the cold hard facts:

Women have categories in their heads.

The impression you make in the first few seconds lands you in one of those categories.

Here are a few examples of categories:

[list]-Stranger
-Mailman
-Platonic friend
-The sex guy
-Friend with benefits
-Boyfriend material
-Adventurous activity partner
-Rich guy / provider[/list]

Which one do you want her to categorize you as if you want to sleep with her quickly?

Answer: The sex guy

There is no other guy in the above list that gets laid more than the sex guy.

That brings us to……………………

How to be placed into the sex category:

The girls you are targeting are attracted to your:

[list]-bold dominant sexualized profile pics
-dominant and sexual profile description (tinder bio)[/list]

Technique I: Use highly sexual and revealing pictures

You need to take sexually provocative pics. This means pics with your chest and stomach showing (you can go further and take an entirely nude pic with your crotch blacked out). You can experiment with this on a scale of 1 to 10. But in general the more upfront with your sexual intentions you are, the more girls you’re going to attract who are explicitly sexually interested in you.

The reasons for such an aggressive high risk strategy:

[list]-Girls like to play games, especially when it comes to online dating. They will give you fake interest, lead you on, make you think that they actually like you. Why do they do this? Validation.

-You basically want to filter out any girls who are not interested or who merely have slight interest but want to play long, drawn out courtship games (sex after third date, buy me a drink first, etc). Admittedly, you will repel a large amount of girls who are using tinder to seek male validation and will save yourself from the pains of having to deal with prudish women.[/list]

By putting yourself out there unapologetically and dominantly with provocative photos, you are essentially only going to be matched with the girls who are really down to fuck (DTF). 100% DTF, no questions asked.

Here’s a pic I took after many, many iterations and tens of different positions. My first pose looked goofy. My second one looked a little better, until eventually I had this. All it takes is one really good pic like this one to 100x your results, so make sure to spend a huge amount of time perfecting your pics.

Technique II: Use sexual imagery and visualization in your profile bio

What has 50 Shades of Grey taught us?

Women get extremely aroused by anticipation leading up to sex. You don’t have to do much research into romance novels to figure this out. Go read an excerpt from Nancy Friday’s “My Secret Garden” and you will find some of the most perverted, depraved imagery, some even alluding to a feeling of wanting to be possessed. Now, you don’t have to take it that far and assume that every female has a rape fantasy. What you need to understand is that the female mind responds to dominance, aggression, and a sense of being “taken” and corrupted.

Here is a quote some girl wrote on whisper.sh, a site where people convey their deepest desires and thoughts:

This picture is worth a thousand words and let’s you understand the female mind better than anything I could type up.

Your Tinder Bio:

The bio, or profile description, in Tinder is an amazing tool that almost all men fail to use properly—for the purposes of hooking up, I mean.

Most guys write some silly entertaining jokes or philosophical quotes. A lot of them use funny emoji. All of these things communicate to a woman that you are supplicating (seeking validation) and trying to entertain her. You’re not a dancing monkey, you’re a sexual being. So, let’s create a profile that conveys that, and thereby puts you into the sex category.

3 STEPS TO A SEXUAL BIO

Command her to visualize using suspenseful dialogue:
[list]+“Picture this…”
+“Imagine this…”
+“A tall dark stranger knocks at your door…”
+“How I plan to ravish you: ”
+Prepare her for the fact that you’re about to briefly tell her a story about how you guys hooked up before it actually happens.[/list]

Foreshadowing:
[list]+ Bring your innermost dirty thoughts about women and what you want to do to them to the front of your mind and let it all out.
+ Use dominant action oriented language. Ex: I pin you against the wall and XYZ you until you scream with pleasure.
+ Describe how she responds to your advances in a positive way. Ex: As my tongue swirls up and down your body, you feel XYZ.[/list]

Use a disqualification statement at the end to weed out time-wasters:
[list]+ Ex: Don’t bother matching with me if you can’t handle it.[/list]

With the above framework of revealing pics and a sexual bio, you should be getting hyper responsive girls who are virtually guaranteed not to flake.

Comment below and tell me how this advice helped you! I’d love to hear back from you guys.

[Case Study] How to Get Laid on Tinder (Pics & Proof)

This 1 line will crush her excuses to meeting up

How to be 100% sure that your Tinder pics will get matches

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Full article here

One day I got bored and started going through men on Tinder out of curiosity. What I found was hilarious:
I don't entirely agree with your post but whatever works for you.

But one thing is for sure, for those who don't get online gaming I advice them to make a fake female profile and scroll through the men's profiles to see what NOT to do!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

From your post it sounds like something 90% of guys who workout do or have tried. I guess if the normal methods don't work it's worth a try.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds golden. Has anyone else tried such methods?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am not very experienced with pick up, specially not "Online gaming".

But that being said, as someone who does not have that big of a experience, it does sound logic and good. But again I could be wrong.

Like you talked about a bit(I think),And this is what makes kind of sense to me.
You will skip through all that girlfriend material shit. And just get to the point.

But what I wonder is, everyone keeps saying that showing your body is a big no-go.
What is your thougts on that? Because I can see why you want to. Your skipping through does "I want a boyfriend" type of girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I starting to delve back into tinder again, and I will give this a try. I went as far as to copy most of the bio. In truth I'm a bit skeptical of the bio, and think the sexually aggressive pictures do most of the heavy lifting.

Do you mass swipe or are you selective?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I starting to delve back into tinder again, and I will give this a try. I went as far as to copy most of the bio. In truth I'm a bit skeptical of the bio, and think the sexually aggressive pictures do most of the heavy lifting.

mass swipe. men are not selectors. women choose whom they have sex with.

every woman has a plethora of offers in her inbox for sex.

You need to reach out to as many as possible

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha, I am aware of the dynamic above. I was just under the assumption that mass swiping might be penalized by tinder. Other than that, I believe that the clearness of intent may prove beneficial.

1. Is swiping in the evening when women are more open and available for hooking up is a more fruitful? I got tinder plus so I believe using my boost is best served during the later hours. (7pm to 11pm)

2. Is your opener equally as sexually aggressive as the profile, and do you use a few stock openers or tend to personalize?

3. I assume that little variations in pictures is the best route in order to convey the sexually aggressive message. Is this correct? In the old days I went with a mix of sexually aggressive pictures as well as more social/party photos, which tended to work. The profile I made today contains 3 shirtless pictures. One is a douchey selfie, another is a photo of me at the river, and the third is a a modeling photo of myself after washing my corvette (not in that particular order). My thoughts are that subtly is not necessary and might be a detractor, thus the douchey selfie is perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha, I am aware of the dynamic above. I was just under the assumption that mass swiping might be penalized by tinder. Other than that, I believe that the clearness of intent may prove beneficial.

1. Is swiping in the evening when women are more open and available for hooking up is a more fruitful? I got tinder plus so I believe using my boost is best served during the later hours. (7pm to 11pm)

2. Is your opener equally as sexually aggressive as the profile, and do you use a few stock openers or tend to personalize?

3. I assume that little variations in pictures is the best route in order to convey the sexually aggressive message. Is this correct? In the old days I went with a mix of sexually aggressive pictures as well as more social/party photos, which tended to work. The profile I made today contains 3 shirtless pictures. One is a douchey selfie, another is a photo of me at the river, and the third is a a modeling photo of myself after washing my corvette (not in that particular order). My thoughts are that subtly is not necessary and might be a detractor, thus the douchey selfie is perfectly fine.
Bro... just go to my site and check out my free blog posts and everything. I answer everything above and more. hookupsonautopilot . com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can't believe douchery like this actually has people agreeing with you! :lol:

You might get laid with this if you are really good looking and swipe like crazy with your Tinder Gold
But at the same time your limiting your game to the lowest level tire of women out there...

Do you really need to be here just marketing your own website... it's like seeing Tai Lopez in every youtube ad

Attachments:
File comment: This guy has more class than you!
22385311_496762930681435_1580707964_n.jpg
22385311_496762930681435_1580707964_n.jpg [ 39.64 KiB | Viewed 17669 times ]