How many messages (generally) before you ask for a date?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let's say you start chatting with a girl on Tinder or OKC. You guys exchange 2 or 3 messages, how soon before you ask her to meet in person?

For me personally, it depends on the girl. If she's laughing at my jokes and asking questions, I might ask her after 3-5 messages (sent from me, not including messages she sends). If she's taking a while to respond, isn't exactly loving my jokes, then I might go as many as 10 messages.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

do it as soon as you can, just the normal introductions and go for it! don't text too much or all the mystery you could cause in the girl will vanish, leaver her thinking about you even if she wants to text more after she agrees to a date with you just answer a couple ones and tell her you need to go because you are working etc..etc..
and don't text her again unless you agree to the date a week period then yes you can text something like "good morning Im having a hello day" since you already made contact with her the line will not sound lame like if you were trying to make an opener, if the date is within a couple days then don't text her at all just show up at the place most likely she will text you before the time of the date...or if you want to risk that the girl flake on you you can text her something like.."confirming, see you there".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I ask how many messages she needs directly to the girl (after 2-3 messages).

Do you prefer a long chat to get to know me better or you prefer a short chat and then talk face to face?

If she is ready she will reply "I am happy to meet up" or something like that, if she is not ready you will read another kind of message and you will undersand you have to continue chatting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 pm 
Read My Book

You pretty much got it bro.

Its all in the vibe.. Some girls you can go straight for the number or the meet up after 2 messages. Some will push you 20. I will say though, most guys rush in too fast for the meet up, just because they've been successful with a small amount of girls this way. Its better to pull back just a bit. Send 3-5 more messages than you intended than to destroy the comfort built by rushing in too quickly.

You also have the girls who want to talk on the app for a few days before exchanging more information. I wouldn't waste my time with them. Just move along.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com