Help needed with this girl I liked.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay so...

Me and my friend went to a bar. And I met this girl. We talked and we had aaaalot, in common.
Everything went alright. I mean I could have done better. It was my first approach that night, and I feel like they are always the hardest.

Anyway, I added her on facebook. And I did feel a good vibe from her. We talked about on hour, and she had a friend with her. Then me and my friends, went out of the bar, to go out to other bars. The day after.
I send her a message:

"It was nice to talking to you yesterday. We obviously have a lot in common. I have to say, You made a good impression on me.
Did you have a good night last night ? :)
"

She responds about a day after:
Heey (My name)
Yes, I think so too
Hmmm, it did not get that long, but yes it was a really nice evening anyway
What about you?

I respond about 12 hours later:
(My name)? Haha, I'm rarely getting called that. But I have missed being called that. But great to hear that you had a good time. We were fine too, but it was not a long night for us either. But are you willing one day in the near future, when we both have time/can, see you in the city again, or maybe do something completely different. It could be a real pleasure to get to know each other better? :) It would be a waste of good memories not to get it done. 8)

Notice I used google translate on my messages with her, so I had to change some words, that sounds better. But the rest of the topic is all me.

The mistakes, I think i did wrong. Correct me of I wrong/right.
- To late writing it here, because its been, since 1 may the last message I sended her.
- I should have sticked around with her on that bar, that night.
- The second message was waaay to long! I seemed needy.

Now what did I do wrong, and what can I do now.
I feel like not writing to her, would be stupid, since I won't meet this girl ever again anyway if I don't.
Besides we are still facebook friends. She has not deleted me yet, but I don't know if this means anything.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by rebinho on Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Ughhhhhh man ... do you wonder why she didn't respond to your last message? Take note of her messages to you... very light & casual...

Why are you getting all hot and heavy via text on her before even the second date??? Relationships period are most pleasurable for everyone when you are having fun! When you put stress and pressure on someone else it's not comfortable. That last text was just oozing desperation and lonliness and dependence on her to give you attention.

The best way to be is light and flirty and open, not hot, heavy and too direct esp via text. The time to be hot and heavy is when you get into the bedroom naked. You should always keep it light and causual via text, try to arrange dates/meet ups, and escalate.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks, but now what do I do? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

she is long gone she probably lost all attraction she had for you, game other women :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

she is long gone she probably lost all attraction she had for you, game other women :twisted:
That would be stupid. I might aswell write to her 1x more time, since I won't meet her anyway. If thats game, then sorry, gaming sucks.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

(My name)? Haha, I'm rarely getting called that. But I have missed being called that. But great to hear that you had a good time. We were fine too, but it was not a long night for us either. But are you willing one day in the near future, when we both have time/can, see you in the city again, or maybe do something completely different. It could be a real pleasure to get to know each other better? :) It would be a waste of good memories not to get it done. 8)
This is fucking pathetic.

You make it sound like you're a pathetic court jester, and she your queen.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i would go date 10 women at once and forget about her until she reaches out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go with something like:"(name)! I just noticed you've ceased to give me your love and undivided attention:) have you gone gay again? :)"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Okay so...

Me and my friend went to a bar. And I met this girl. We talked and we had aaaalot, in common.
Everything went alright. I mean I could have done better. It was my first approach that night, and I feel like they are always the hardest.

Anyway, I added her on facebook. And I did feel a good vibe from her. We talked about on hour, and she had a friend with her. Then me and my friends, went out of the bar, to go out to other bars. The day after.
I send her a message:

"It was nice to talking to you yesterday. We obviously have a lot in common. I have to say, You made a good impression on me.
"

Heey (My name)
Yes, I think so too
What about you?

Notice I used google translate on my messages with her, so I had to change some words, that sounds better. But the rest of the topic is all me.

- To late writing it here, because its been, since 1 may the last message I sended her.

I feel like not writing to her, would be stupid, since I won't meet this girl ever again anyway if I don't.
Besides we are still facebook friends. She has not deleted me yet, but I don't know if this means anything.

Thanks for reading.
I'm sad for all mankind. I realize you didn't do this horribly deliberately, but you did realize you did after reading your own spew. You have that to be thankful for.
Quote:
Thanks, but now what do I do?

Move on and make more mistakes, until you get better.
Quote:
That would be stupid. I might aswell write to her 1x more time, since I won't meet her anyway. If thats game, then sorry, gaming sucks.
Lie. Tell her your friends/little brother hacked your Facebook one night, you didn't even know til you opened this thread. Then ask her who she is because you can't really remember.

Then re-fuck it up again.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Okay so...

I send her a message:

"

Heey (My name)
Yes, I think so too
What about you?

Thanks for reading.
I'm sad for all mankind. I realize you didn't do this horribly deliberately, but you did realize you did after reading your own spew. You have that to be thankful for.
Quote:
Thanks, but now what do I do?

Move on and make more mistakes, until you get better.
Quote:
Lie. Tell her your friends/little brother hacked your Facebook one night, you didn't even know til you opened this thread. Then ask her who she is because you can't really remember.

Then re-fuck it up again.

Good luck.

:roll: I think you messed it up... Look there are many women .. try others ....
What you did correctly was remind her of your conversation and where she met you.... let her get warm and fuzzy...
--good .. after that just ask her for a date ... By the way, In my opinion asking someone out of Facebook or text is weak .... Get her number!!! then ask her out by phone call a few days later... Grab your damn balls!