Does "game" have to be perfect (all or none)?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hope this isn't too broad or too much of an abstract question. Does "game" have to be perfect (all or none) to be effective in a given pickup scenario? Or are minor mess-ups within a pickup OK as long as overall it was good? I look back on some pickups on some minor mistakes I did and sometimes it all worked out, and sometimes it didn't. So maybe it's woman dependent? Just trying to get an opinion on what others think. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It all depends on the level of initial attraction the woman has for you. The more of that, the more mistakes you can make.

A well rounded approach of being slightly indifferent, fun, fit, and emotionally-centered will do you well and patch over any mistakes in most cases. For example, you say something dumb, but you have really nice arms that the woman can't take her eye off. The less reasons you give a woman to say no and move on, the better you'll do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:35 am 

No, how attractive you are from girl to girl is subjective, the more confident and charming you are from their point of view the better for you. This however can be obfuscated by how attractive she already finds you before even hearing you talk. Some girls would put up with immense bad behavior to date someone who was someone special to them on a superficial level, even if he was a boring wimpy complainer with no backbone and borderline abusive. (think about what the average girl would put up with to date a handsome celeb or a guy from a famous band she likes)

It's not really about what you do, it's about who you are, good game just makes you give off a good impression that makes you somebody to anyone who can relate/connect with you. Sometimes a girl will just convince herself you are important to her regardless of what you say.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree to all the replies, dating isn't exact science: game doesn't have to be perfect (there's no perfect game anyways).

Cheers.