My POF Profile gets me so much pussy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't copy word for word, but use your own wording in this format. I have gotten so much pussy from this profile, and it's only been up a week.

HEADLINE
YOUR NAME: Good Things Cum to Bad Girls Who Wait #NoGames

DESCRIPTION
Ok, so here's me and what I'm about.

I was named Time Magazine's "Man of the Year" December 2006...but so was everyone else in the world, see wikipedia refernce ------> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_(Time ... _the_Year)

I hate fighting, but I love makeup sex! So please, let's compromise.

I invented the innebulizer (flashy thingy from men in black to erase people's memories) to use on myself after the worst lays I've ever had. Hell, you could be one of them, and I would never know the difference! Have we fought recently?! Hmmmm, I hope so!

I'm a deep thinker, but I'm also a typical guy! At any particular time, I could be thinking about the idea if mankind has free will, but our lives are already pre destined through fate and fate alone, how could one seriously grasp the concept that an omnipotent being would ever comprehend the minimalistic concept of unconditional love when that said omnipotent being is only pure energy around us, in us, through us, above us and below us which holds the fabric of mass, energy, space and time in perfect synchrony.....or.... fart jokes.

So anyway, if you're up for a good argument, I'm your guy!

Oh yeah, and if you're some braindead retard that can't message me anything more than "LOL", please move on.

FIRST DATE
On my free time, I could include you in my hobbies, In no particular order, they are.:
Feeding the homeless
Donating blood
Uniting orphan children with loving families
Building charitable organizations for "Toddlers that can't read good, and probably can't do other things good, too".
Dabbing
Flipping water bottles perfectly
Calling out to my Therian animal spirit
Taking "Butt" selfies
Destroying newbs, squeakers, and trolls online Grand Theft Auto Five

and.....

Not trying to impress you!

I also put these date ideas as my INTERESTS. Like This, they appear
Feeding the Homeless Dabbing Taking Butt Selfies

Donating Blood Flipping Water Bottles Perfectly GTA V

Fostering Orphan Children Therianthropy NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU

You wouldn't imagine the amount of emails I am getting from chicks. Sure a majority of them are hogs and ugly ducklings, but I also get some really HOT MAMAS messaging me too; things like "I was your last lay. Can i redeem myself again?", or "I too am a Ben Stiller Fan and want to help toddlers who can't do other things good too, too....lol", but mainly just insecure "Hey there"s and "How Are You"s.

But I am witty and sarcastic anyway, and I can keep her on her toes. Eventually I'll end up saying to the HOT ONES, "You poor thing. Baby, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, do you?" and she'll reply "Probably not, but I like where it's going"......And I'll seal the deal with,"I'd hate to feel all so guilty knowing that I am the one responsible for your eyes not uncrossing for the rest of your life".....That's when they'll say something like, "Oh you're so sure of yourself are you?".....and it esculates from there.

Try it and see how it works for you. Just remember one thing, Pittsburgh and Surrounding 50 mile radius is my territory. Don't cut throat me!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Fifty miles? Shit dude I get annoyed when I have to drive to monroeville.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Fifty miles? Shit dude I get annoyed when I have to drive to monroeville.
My spectrum is that large. You can get all the pussy you want, I don't care. Just if you're in that 50 mile radius, don't plagiarize my profile. Women will catch on and we'll all lose out if we're all using the same profile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I live in cali I will give it a try, and post results, women respond to wording we do not know it could have any sense to them. but who understand women right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I live in cali I will give it a try, and post results, women respond to wording we do not know it could have any sense to them. but who understand women right?
It's not the words themselves. It's the fact that it is dripping with cocky confidence. Because he DOES understand women.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Tbh, you must have good pictures or chicks are just messaging you for attention. The profile reads very try hard and you'd be surprised how many other men are using similar profiles online.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OH MY GOD!!! DON'T CUT INTO MY TERRITORY!!! DON'T CUT MY THROAT!!!
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You can say anything you want and if it is with confidence, women will notice. Bottom line.