Where do you "test" your game?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think I tried everything that is there to try in Online dating apps: Happn, OKCupid, Tinder (obviously) and so forth. And while some worked out better than the others, I still encounter the same issue..

Whether I am getting ready to meet "HER" or some DTF material, I start panicking when it comes to translating our online "relationship" into a real face to face conversation. So I just come up with some ridiculous story, back off and cancel the date. How do I get out of this circle? Is there a way to "practice" my game in a "safer" environment, as I only have one chance not to ruin it?

I ll be thankful for any advice ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

:lol: That is the question most of us are asking ourselves. I am not sure what you mean with a "safer" environment but if you are looking for "HER" you will definitely not find her in Tinder. Have you tried something more like Match.com?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I think I tried everything that is there to try in Online dating apps: Happn, OKCupid, Tinder (obviously) and so forth. And while some worked out better than the others, I still encounter the same issue..

Whether I am getting ready to meet "HER" or some DTF material, I start panicking when it comes to translating our online "relationship" into a real face to face conversation. So I just come up with some ridiculous story, back off and cancel the date. How do I get out of this circle? Is there a way to "practice" my game in a "safer" environment, as I only have one chance not to ruin it?

I ll be thankful for any advice ! :)
you need to start from the scratch, seems a confidence problem, building confidence takes time, you can start from taking care of yourself, work out, dress properly comb your hair lol! use cologne shoes have to be clean at all time, these small stuff I mentioned would make you feel better and that would be your first step in build confidence, confidence is nothing else but how you feel about yourself, and you should feel good about yourself, if you feel good you will project that to the those hard to catch ladies lol!
just my 2 cents. here is a link from panther check it out
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

stop hiding behind a screen
you're a human
interact with humans in the real
and then it'll be a natural progression
stop giving in to the digital game and be the HUMAN you were born as

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:23 pm 
Read My Book

You're not practicing anything online..

You're just having an instant message conversation with a random stranger. It wouldn't be much different if you entered a random chatroom under an alias and started dialoging with the randoms.

This is in fact a PICK UP ARTIST FORUM. The foundation of which is about getting out the house, getting face to face, and approaching REAL WOMEN. If you're not willing to at least attempt that, you may not be on the proper forum.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com