Should i just slide into the dms

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

im starting to run out of options. I live in a small place and i see the same girls that have rejected me all the time. Its a real mood killer. No matter where i go chances are any of the girls there that i am interested in i have already tried to go for.

Ive tried tinder and have swiped everyone within a 50 mile radius. They dont use other dating apps/sites as much here.

I try to get out of my comfort zone but i live in another country so most people dont even know english.

i see a few girls im interested in on facebook though. Should i just start hitting them up trying to start chatting and to hang out? Whats the best way to go about this without looking desperate?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:16 pm 
Read My Book

Okcupid..

POF..

Slide in the DM..

And stop whining and complaining while you're at it. Its the most beta thing you can do. Figure out a situation in which you can leave, or accept what is and deal with it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com