Facebook messaging

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Post subject: Facebook messaging
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Evening ladies & gents hope everyone is well,

As the title says facebook messaging, I have never done it i usually stick to tinder if I'm honest and I am more than successful on that without sounding too cocky. But that is getting quite boring and sometimes I don't get the match with the girl I want or deserve. so I've been pondering with the idea of messaging women over facebook but I find it a little creepy...

One of my friends who is a woman knows I do pick up and one night we we're discussing all sorts to do with pua and to do with the type of men that message her. She's a hb8 easily and when she showed me some of the messages and the amount she got you wouldn't believe the same drivel she got and the way some of these "men" message is unbelievable. One thing it made me realize is that one if we spell correctly or start a normal conversation without asking if she wants a shag straight away we are all in luck, another is the amount of competition we men have, its basically for every one woman there is 100 men or more.

So how successful and what kind of responses or reactions do you tend to get if any at all? I am very curious to this about facebook.

Post subject: Re: Facebook messaging
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I do a lot of texting on facebook, I have flexible time and I get bored, I have had some success getting laid thru facebook but nothing major a few times only, if you want to start messaging women thru facebook the first thing you have to do when one girl accept your request is message her right away and say something like
"thanks for accepting my request my name is xxx" some reply some don't, when one of them reply you have to be quick usually they answer "thanks" right away you have to change the conversation to a conventional
do as if you already know her and start chatting mundane stuff like you do with a friend.
it has worked for me hope it does for you.
we have a lot of competition but the more genuine you are chicks notice that and they will reply.
don't be like the rest of the average joes and ask the same old questions..what do you do...how is your day..
she probably won't never respond to you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply,

The conversation after the opener isn't a problem for me at all, my online game has been good for sometime now, I have spent a lot of time getting it right and I am getting a lot of results. It's more of the question wether I should do it or not? and do you get the same results as you would on tinder? And how many do you usually message on a dialysis basis on Facebook?

I am glad it's working out for you though! It's always nice to hearr good results.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I Have a windows phone and these phones don't have a lot of apps, I don't have tinder, I use facebook, instagram and plenty of fish, I have had more success in face and plenty of fish, and your question of my usage.
honestly I don't initiate the messaging often anymore, have built we can say a "data base" of girls that usually they text me when the weekend is close by and they want to meet for drinks and fun, sometimes one or two text me in the middle of the week for lunch or just to have a good chat.
and yes man go for it use face and if you already use tinder keep doing it if you already got the hang of messaging online and have success then you will have more choices using both.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Web forums that provide medical knowledge, we should praise.