Big fail in game:))) You can learn something.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Learning is painful... it makes you feel so many emotions in one month where you feel the exact same amount in years. So you remember the nights and days when you are pissed on your fails. I know, I want to be a "champion", but no chance to avoid the mistakes in order to get there.

So I took my spare time and read couple of books and watched dozens of videos on youtube about pick-up. Big amount of information, that doesn't change that much to your personality and game (maybe no right away). You know how to game after all that, but knowing and practice are two different things. You meet so many situations in your game, and if you take the time, you can figure out the right answer (almost right). You must use the game knowledge, not your traits used before, if you want to get results. Anyway, there's still a big chance of failure, because you don't come from any reference point, but you get it, after you make the mistake. So here is what happened:

I exchanged numbers with a girl that she barely knows something about me and I thought to contact her after two days, to not come to needy doing it the first day (and to believe I have options). I came pissed from my job so my mind was in another place. She texted me "hey, how are you?". I will tell you in a moment what I texted that it was a big fail :))

1.I shouldn't have texted her right away, because this telegraphs that I like her, and she will feel validated and stay chill, knowing that she has another one after her.
2.I proved in my message as well, that I am a provider and not a lover; don't know how much this counts here.
3.A lover trait is to create emotions. Shouldn't have sent her a boring message telling and explaining what I do... she doesn't care about and why bother answering back, because thinks that will lead to a boring conversation. So all the messages you send to her must be hook-type messages... in translation, things that make her curious to know more. Like: you don't tell the straight answer, but you make it one thoughtful or/and interesting, funny etc.

I replied: "Hey, just going home, stood longer at the job." and that was all.
So after 5 minutes the right answer pops up in my mind that make me feel consumed with a deep grief. "Out in the city." was the right answer, because there is a possibility to make her think that I may be out with a girl maybe. Actually this message demonstrates I'm having fun with friend - social proof, and it was not all the answer about what I do.

This is just a point of view based on PUA knowledge. And when the right answer poped in my mind, than i remembered all the game about that situation... the thing about being a lover and not a provider... funny and DVH. Now I have the reference for this: game her from the first text you send... don't start with hey, how are you or any average guy stuff.

So it is just a point of view, but is good to analyze any aspect of your pick-up to find your sticking points and to get better next time.

What are your big fails? to learn from each other.

"Now I feel more powerful and more dedicated, to the game."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude........you suck. Stop watching these dumb videos and reading these non sense books about women. Stop over analyzing what you should do and START TRUSTING YOUR INSTINCTS!!! You have them for a reason.

All you have to know about women and conversations is always ask a question back unless you made a statement then it's not neccessary. Don't talk about boring shit like work, religion, or politics. Ask anything else and be effing real!!! Not some cheesy ass pua with a script trying to prove something. Have pride in yourself and it will show. Be an effing man and care less. Be an effing man and bow down to the vagina if need be. Be an effing man and demand authority. Be an effing man and stop taking youself seriously alllll the Damn Time! Trust your instincts my friend and they will guide you to the promised land. And start doing your push ups bachelor.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude........you suck. Stop watching these dumb videos and reading these non sense books about women. Stop over analyzing what you should do and START TRUSTING YOUR INSTINCTS!!! You have them for a reason.

All you have to know about women and conversations is always ask a question back unless you made a statement then it's not neccessary. Don't talk about boring shit like work, religion, or politics. Ask anything else and be effing real!!! Not some cheesy ass pua with a script trying to prove something. Have pride in yourself and it will show. Be an effing man and care less. Be an effing man and bow down to the vagina if need be. Be an effing man and demand authority. Be an effing man and stop taking youself seriously alllll the Damn Time! Trust your instincts my friend and they will guide you to the promised land. And start doing your push ups bachelor.
Thanks man! that is right. I forgot that I am enough with who I am.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i think i share the same problem of over analyzing situations .
the reason we are doing that is cause we are trying to be the best that we can , and i bet you do that in anything you do in life.

we should care less .
try to call that girl to schedule a date . if she texted you than she likes you .
95 % of guys have no game but still hookup more or less. this text is definitely not a deal breaker .
it may not be a high class top shit PUA text , but not a deal breaker .
its all good . she should understand the opportunity of meeting you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
i think i share the same problem of over analyzing situations .
the reason we are doing that is cause we are trying to be the best that we can , and i bet you do that in anything you do in life.

we should care less .
try to call that girl to schedule a date . if she texted you than she likes you .
95 % of guys have no game but still hookup more or less. this text is definitely not a deal breaker .
it may not be a high class top shit PUA text , but not a deal breaker .
its all good . she should understand the opportunity of meeting you
Yep, that's right... I always seem to try to be the best in a certain domain that i find it useful. I remember back, trying other domains, where I was fully committed and achieved them. Being "expert" in a domain gives you lots of advantages and choice: you have priority when comes to take the prize or get a job and you are seen like the little god :))). So there is no chance not to start as a methodical person to see all the aspects and analyze, but this things will turn into something natural and you will become the game. It is how it always happen. But after, you kick everyone's ass, because nobody can stand you. This game is the lowest level and is the training wheels which will turn yourself into the game.

Yep, not afraid to call... i realized that the fear was for my game... I give her the opportunity... if she likes it, cool, if not, than it is her problem. You just learn something new.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's some more advice. Shilvery gets them wet. Dominance makes them your daughter. Make them feel special without saying beautiful or pretty(paint a picture or a reason but go ahead and make your own rules idc) and it won't matter how you look(girls aren't that picky). Play your character and smash their brain with your unique hotness(your ass still needs to do pushups, ask questions later). Wit comes from listening, Charm comes from boners, guts are right next to the heart, and success is the happening Of a vision and consistency. Motivation is for the weak ! Bow down to the pussy my friend, you're only one statement away...

P.S the ability to read vibes is the only tool you need. Women are easyyyyyy man !!! You dont have to be perfect just presentable!