where to go with convo. make/break point

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:29 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

'mI've started up a conversation with This chick who is 21yrs, who "liked" me on okc, is a perfect 10, and holds many similar interests(based on profile)... I'm a little older as I'm 26... she's in my city for a summer internship... And We have a similar heritage

I'm at a cool party where thievery corporation started out come by for a drink

Sent from the OkCupid app 12:51am

As a political prisoner(joking)) I mean washatonian, i can give you a tour

Sent from the OkCupid app 12:53am

Lol 1am? Quite the ice breaker

Sent from the OkCupid app 9:50am

If it was the work wk it would have been weird but as it's a holiday I figure it could slide....

Sent from the OkCupid app 3:15pm

Haha messages at 1am usually indicate alcohol was involved

Sent from the OkCupid app 4:00pm

No drinking last night; just visiting friends...

Sent from the OkCupid app 4:24pm

It was conversational not a booty call

Sent from the OkCupid app 4:25pm

I'm figuring where to go with this.... with online dating girls always have their defensives up. making jokes and long conversations can be easily interpreted interpreted...In other words I want to get the number ASAP to set up 10 coffee or something... I'm not sure where to go with this conversation... Shoot her a Element such qualify or tease? or ask a direct question about herself?

Last edited by felipe89 on Tue May 26, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:15 pm 
Read My Book

How are you a little older than 26? lol

Is that your way of saying that "today isn't my birthday" or do you just not want to reveal your age on an anonymous account of a bunch of strangers?

And the focus shouldn't be "Quick" its quality over quantity man. Provide a decent amount of quality conversation and online girls will ask you for YOUR number and volunteer theres without you asking. Because everyone is out to try an get it so quickly.

The way she sees it.. If you can't even connect with men through simple text conversation, how are you going to connect with me in person? This is the way women think. They build from the bottom to the top.

Now,

The conversation did confuse me a bit. It seems like you copy and pasted a portion, even the part that said "Show more messages "

You may want to edit that and post the entire conversation so I or anyone else can give you a clear response.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com