Women Have Such Goddamn Double Standards

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Every time I'm online, girls are just like.

"Don't say hey, don't say how are you, that's so boring that's soooo cliched."

Fine. So I look for something different to say. What I come up with is ok: not fantastic, but I manage to reel some stuff out of my opening line which is:

ME: it's like a hairdry commercial
HER: What is
ME: you.
HER: In what way
ME: an interesting way
HER: Okay
ME: I'm for real! check out your second pic that could be v05 or some shit it's pretty cool actually
HER: How haha :p
ME: are you for real, no way you're just fishing for compliment right now! i looked at that fourth pic I was just like "hannah murray when she does the pure shooting for the last season of skins ... but that's just too obvious to mention. fuck it I'll say it anyway"
HER: Hahaha thank you
ME: I knew it see: just fishing.how typical *eyeroll*
HER: I honestly didn't know what you meant haha
ME: So...
ME: ......
HER: So
ME: I would like to hear an attempt to continue conversation

Ok, wait for it, wait for it ...

HER: How was your day

Either she's just trolling / fucking with me or it's just the same old classic female double standards: guys must make enthusiastic lively discussion while we just chat the same old gobshite.

Seriously every girls like that, even the ugly ones when they message me, they're just like

"Hey howz it goin?!?"

What a fucking world we live in.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:50 pm 
Read My Book

Are you asking for the Non Leaders to be better leaders?

You're over investing by the way and making the online thing look at lot more difficult that it actually is.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Are you asking for the Non Leaders to be better leaders?
I don't what to say, guess I'm an egalitarian and I'd like to see a more authentic version of feminism than what we have today. It is my natural inclination to see women as equals because they are people with intellects, not just animals. I guess that is where you and I differ, because you see it in a more biological fashion.
Quote:
You're over investing by the way and making the online thing look at lot more difficult that it actually is.
So how would you go about it? I didn't really say anything massively complicated just commented on her hair in a way that was interesting or I perceived to be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I don't what to say, guess I'm an egalitarian and I'd like to see a more authentic version of feminism than what we have today. It is my natural inclination to see women as equals because they are people with intellects, not just animals. I guess that is where you and I differ, because you see it in a more biological fashion.
Statements like this kind of tickle me. We live in a world that in just about every aspect is male dominated, including relationships. You can see them as equals, but most women will act in a feminine way. Your view may not be right or wrong...it's just not how the system actually works. So you're natural inclination to want to view reality in an unrealistic way causes you frustration.

When it comes to the pursuit of women, we as men are normally the pursuers and women are normally pursued. Therefore, a simple "how was your day" isn't going to make an impact on a woman who is getting asked that question multiple times per day.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah, and I'm kinda glad that I've been forced to think outside the box a little in that respect. I see conversation as an art form and I'm more than happy to experiment. But when it becomes a demand and that demand does not get reciprocated by individuals that are requesting more and more to be treated like equals in society, I find it very hard not to point out the double standards. I understand the biological point of view, but that is a very traditionalist / old school way of thinking that is becoming eradicated by the growth of liberal democracy and the simple acknowledgement that modern day society is more a 'battle of wits' than it is a 'battle of brute force'. The way I see it, the only way for this new system to work is if standards are met by EVERYBODY and we establish a system of GENUINE egalitarianism. Not at all like what we have right now. It is the only way for men and women to communicate in a civilised fashion.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yeah, and I'm kinda glad that I've been forced to think outside the box a little in that respect. I see conversation as an art form and I'm more than happy to experiment. But when it becomes a demand and that demand does not get reciprocated by individuals that are requesting more and more to be treated like equals in society, I find it very hard not to point out the double standards. I understand the biological point of view, but that is a very traditionalist / old school way of thinking that is becoming eradicated by the growth of liberal democracy and the simple acknowledgement that modern day society is more a 'battle of wits' than it is a 'battle of brute force'. The way I see it, the only way for this new system to work is if standards are met by EVERYBODY and we establish a system of GENUINE egalitarianism. Not at all like what we have right now. It is the only way for men and women to communicate in a civilised fashion.
Good luck with your cause.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:14 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Lol

Just understand that our points of view are leading us to getting all of the women you struggle with and are frustrated with. If yours was actually working for you perhaps I would consider it enough to entertain this debate, but until then I can't see how it would make any sense.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You're right, it doesn't work on most women. This is a discussion not a debate. I guess what it really boils down to is not whether it works on a mass basis - because again, you're right, it doesn't - but whether I will ever truly be able to find a real woman mature enough to take initiative and accept responsibility. Maybe somewhere out there, in that giant heap of horse shit is a golden nugget, who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

She is on a dating site, and as such wants guys to chase her a little. The funny thing is that you got the girl to actually reply to you and then made her feel inferior by trying to make her feel equal to you. Truth is, she IS just an animal, and sex is an animalistic behavior. There is no logic or intellect involved when you have her bent over the back of a sofa banging her from behind. That is pure animal!!!

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You're right, it doesn't work on most women. This is a discussion not a debate. I guess what it really boils down to is not whether it works on a mass basis - because again, you're right, it doesn't - but whether I will ever truly be able to find a real woman mature enough to take initiative and accept responsibility. Maybe somewhere out there, in that giant heap of horse shit is a golden nugget, who knows?
I understand where you a coming from here. I used to think the exact same way. But i must also agree with what eddie fews is saying. As men we are the ones that have to get the ball rolling. Once that ball is rolling and only if the girl wants to play your game, then will she initiate convo. So in plain english, women that know what they want and truely like you, will have more interesting convo's with you.
Life experience has taught me that if a woman doesn't initiate convo or maintain convo with me then she is either too shy or not interested. You gotta have standards and one of mine is i'm not wasting time on a girl that isn't interested.
So if a girl gave me the "how are you" i would call her out on being a boring conversationalist. And let her know if she's wants my attention then she has to do better than that

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

only American girls expect to get the red carpet rolled out for openers. I always say hi girl's name good afternoon how are you and it works like a charm. The cheesiest I get is when I use a Cupid site to mass message an opener like I am waiting for you in your city.

In my opinion giving them compliments right off the bat doesn't really work either. I like to tease girls and be different from all the other guys.

Single Guy Travel Guides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Why not try meeting girls IRL for a lil change of pace.

Last edited by oceanx on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
We live in a world that in just about every aspect is male dominated, including relationships.
This is terrible. Have you gone outside recently? Lol.

OP you can judge the women and the world for not being what you expect it or what you want it to be, what you think it should be or you can accept it for what it is. Accepting it for what it is more than what you want it to be is much more likely to improve your results in this area.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:03 am 
English Muffin

If she was to tell you that your hair is nice sand then ask if it is real. Would you instantly get hard?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:23 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
We live in a world that in just about every aspect is male dominated, including relationships.
This is terrible. Have you gone outside recently? Lol.
Why talk shit and not back your statement up?

Earning power belongs to men.
Corporate leadership belongs to men.
Men are more likely to get better rates on loans for homes and cars.
Men are identified as head of household in marriages.
Most relationships, the man is the earner.
Men file for divorce more than women, which means it's the man who chooses to end relationships.
There are rare relationships that last when the man is subservient.

Quit with the dumb dumb statements. It just shows how much you really don't know.