Help with facebook texting/ she ended the conversation with

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, how the title says i have had trouble with facebook texting, I know how facebook texting works and I know how to apply it in its majority also I have never suffer with any girl before.Although with this one girl I had a problem (or I consider it as one) because I really like her, so she's from my school and I know her from an sport trip we did at school like 3 years ago and I talked to her on facebook 3 days ago, she is not in my course so i cant talk to her face to face until i have contact her with things like facebook also she never walks alone in school. I will show you the conversation:

Me: Hi, how are you? (I know we shouldn't use this opener but it has always worked for me)
Her: Hi, good and you?
Me: good, so what are you doing (this continuation also has worked always for me)
Her: ONU and you? (ONU it's an school homework I also had to do, so this is when i start to make connections)
Me: It must be very annoying to do that on a Saturday, hahahah. I'm with some friends. In what committee are you in?
Her: I know hahahah, I'm in _____ and you?
Me: I'm in ________, you should help me with my position paper (position paper its another name for the homework, I think I used some of cocky and funny in here).
Her: hahahah yes obviously hahahah
Me: Why not? hahah, imagine me doing this homework in my last year in school
Her: What? ahahah What does that have to do?
Me: That I should be doing other more interesting things ahahah but that's ok :/ and you keep playing volleyball after we went to _______? (Here I make a connection also)
Her: haha no way. Well, I continuate playing like 1 more year in the team and then stopped, in this moment no.
Me: why? did you injured yourself?
Her: No not at all hahah it's just i didnt want to be in the team anymore .
Me: ahahah just for being rude?

and here it's when the conversation ended, she didnt answer that last message although the message is in unseen but i think she saw it in inbox read it without opening it in order that i wouldnt see that she had read the message, but the question is WHY? I made several connections made her laugh and think the conversation was leading through the right way, the other question is SHOULD I TEXT HER AGAIN? is that i'm not sure because she can think first that I'm desesperate and second she didnt answer I would look crazy texting her back when he ignored the last message (She has entered facebook and be connected this last 3 days again after the conversation but havent seen the message or text me back).

Another detail is that a friend of her's was in love with me like a year a go and told almost all the school that, I dont think that have affected the conversation because at this time her friend must have forget about me, although can that be still a factor?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD HELP ME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:38 pm 

It's because you're talking about nothing.

You're really not engaging her at all. Just mundane questions her dentist would ask her on her next checkup.

Follow-up after follow-up after follow-up about the silly volleyball team.

The fact she didn't reply to your last message has to do with boredom and the fact she was tired of talking to you about nothing. She does seem like she may have some basic interest at least... Though I can't really tell how much.

If and when you do text her again, try to be a little more... interesting and engaging. And try to get her in a face-to-face situation as quickly as you can...