online colsd approach needed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm thinking of an approach for this chick... She's super hot and has checked out my profile several times. I've not really taken the initiative as I've been busy with some things lately... I also think she's greek as I saw her languages. So I'm considering asking her if she's like pandora later on in the conversation

anyway appreciate the help

Her Profile:

Hi, I'm :)

I guess you could say I'm the outdoorsy type. I love nature. Hiking is probably my favorite thing to do. I don't mind a challenge and often times prefer one. I believe it's important to constantly push yourself past your comfort zone. It's only then when you can start to understand what you're truly capable of. I'm looking for someone with that same sense of adventure. Someone with a sense of humor is equally important. I'm always laughing :)

I'm not going to list out the qualities I believe I possess. I'd rather someone get to know me and come to their own conclusions. So go ahead, ask away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Felipe,

“I'm thinking”... Don't spend ages agonizing over this, just message her. Girls like her get TONS of messages so you need to get in there now.

I thought since no one has answered I'd drop my 2 cents regarding online dating. I've been doing it for around 4 months and I go on dates when I can fit them in around my schedule(around 1 per month).

Aim for a phone number within 3-8 messages, any shorter than that and it feels too mercenary. Even if she's really into you, she still wants to be charmed and seduced a little. Any longer than that and you risk falling into the "online friend zone/online pen pal" category.

Vague Structure:

Opener - Light, playful and flirty message that clearly sets a man-to-woman frame and shows you're not there to be friends. The opener shouldn't be too long...roughly 2-3 lines. The longer your message the less likely she'll be to respond. In her profile it says "I don't mind a challenge".... In which case I'd be tempted to say something like.. "You don't mind a challenge...Well here I am ;)"

Second Message - I personally like to qualify her.. e.g. "I really like that you're into X, Y or Z.. But I'm afraid I'm not won over that easily so... tell me a little about blah blah blah?"

Third Message - Seed the date - E.g. "You like Snooker?!.. I'll bet you drink I can kick your ass at Snooker with my hands tied behind my back(don't get any ideas! lol)" - That way if she says yes any way to that she's essentially said "yes" to a drink with you. It's subtle but it plays on cognitive dissonance. Once she's said yes to a vague idea of meeting, you can then shape into more concrete plans e.g. "When are you up for that game of Snooker? I'm free this Saturday..". If she says yes to the vague plans, she's more likely to say yes when you come to arrange an actual date because she's already agreed to do so on some level.

Fourth - Eighth Message - When you ask for the number offer your number first. It shows commitment/investment on your part.. But also it plays on the reciprocity effect, which is the idea that if you give someone something they are more inclined to give you something in return when you ask for it.

Once you have her number, make sure you text her so she has your number knows who you are when you go to text her. Nothing kills an interaction more than her having to ask "Who is this?!" when you ask to meet.

Final note: My advice would be that once you sent the message to her... send another bunch of messages to some other girls. Once you have load of other girls messaging you, you'll naturally be less needy with this current girl(e.g. Checking to see if she's replied all the time).

Best of luck! Keep us updated!

BonJovisMother

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

do you ever send a follow up message, something more direct to change the tone? This would be in a case where a woman repeatedly checks you out, but doesn't respond? or do you move on? As I'm busy, I'm not always able to go out or respond to every chick. So I figure it's worse for hot women.(10's)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
do you ever send a follow up message, something more direct to change the tone? This would be in a case where a woman repeatedly checks you out, but doesn't respond? or do you move on? As I'm busy, I'm not always able to go out or respond to every chick. So I figure it's worse for hot women.(10's)
In text game, I never send more than two messages in a row. Online, I never send more than one. Online already has a "neediness" overtone to it. There's a million creepy guys on the site who have no doubt sent her a bunch of messages. You have to do your best to avoid that. Be the exception to the rule. You sent her a message, if she doesn't respond, well she's another picky girl on an Online Dating site who is missing out on a really good guy because she's set her standards on Online Dating to include the 'perfect guy'.

I've kind of given up on online dating for this sole purpose. I'll send the odd message if I see some girl that I'm really interested in for the 'chance' something happens but I don't invest too much into it. It isn't worth it.