did a great tinder date go wrong?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Online Sarging

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hope I posted this in the right forum...

-SKIP TO END IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I WENT WRONG-

So i go on this dates with girl from tinder who is a solid 9. i talk to her for like 2-3 days figured she's too hot for me but end up giving her my number and we begin texted. i invite her out 2 days later and it begins.

Hot as hell and i go pick her up from the coffee shop where she works. I hang out with her while she closes down before our date begins and we get out by 9 pm. i chat with her and her co-workers and made the moment feel like I've knew them for years.

We leave, I DHV by having my own car and drive her to play pool. we buy a few drinks while playing and talking. everything is smooth. we chat while driving i do kino like to she had hands and bracelet, not creepy at all. we drive grab food and walk at this point is around 11. Convo is great, hot chick, natural inner pimp is present. we laugh and joke are much similar in every way. talk about our futures dates when and where.

WHERE I THINK I WENT WRONG.

drive her home. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS. She grabs my gum int he car and i went to give her a hug goodbye. i somehow and up making out with her and it got intense for like 5-10 seconds. she leaves the car and go home. it didn't seem awkward.

i drive home text her this "I had tons of fun tonight, thank you for coming. next time lets really make out. Have a good night hun, talk to you soon."

not reply back. thats fine. send her a text like around 9 to say "lets grab some food tomorrow or wednesday". just to test the waters.

i feel like i fucked up at the kiss but mainly at the text.
Did she get buyers remorse or something. I'm like 90% sure she went for the kiss.
any opinions or advice?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:48 am 

You posted this to 3 different subforums. Why?

Read the forum rules.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]