girl from tinder

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Post subject: girl from tinder
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been chating with a girl I met at tinder and then we move to chat on kik she always respond, sometimes quick and sometimes a little longer. However today after chatting for a while I ask her for her phone number and she didn't reply, but I know she read the message. Any tips on what should I do next?

Post subject: Re: girl from tinder
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Can you post what was said on the thread ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well she is a shy girl. We were talking about traveling and stuff like that. Then I told her that I had to stop texting because I was going to drive and quickly ask her for her phone so I could call her the next day or so but she didn't reply. Later in the night she "like" the moment I put on my tinder profile. So I'm a bit confunse on what to do next.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The best way to get girls number from online dating.

Give them your number and say like "heres my number 123-445-3333 shoot a text." done once she texts you it sort of dlv on her.

like "hey,its me sara"

its much better than you saying "hey its john" from tinder or whatever

shows your confident and real. make sure you had a decent convo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be careful with shy girls. I've read the other "shy girl" threads here. They overlook one KEY thing that other threads zoom in on: do NOT treat any woman like a delicate flower because ALL women are opportunists. Just lose your job, don't jump through the hoops, or have one single "flaw" in her laundry list of expectations and see how quickly these "delicate" flowers become vicious. That goes for the "shy girl," too.

In my 37 years of experience dealing with women, "shy" aka timid women are putting on an act. It has all of the worst elements that we loathe from the typical woman: the selfish sense of entitlement (you pursue; you pay), Cinderella complex (the woman expects a financially powerful male to buy her), the punking ("entertain me" sir), with added passive-aggressive manipulation. PUAs talk about improving yourself. Read books on gender and psychology on these subjects.

I agree "shy women" might deliver some timid sex. handling-a-shy-girl-pickup-vt6705.html Big maybe. But, after how many mind games? But, as one hard core woman said to me of the timid women, "how persistent do you have to be for zero results?"

The PUA advice falls down in its general strategic thinking. It has timid men pursuing greedy, aggressive, and vicious 8, 9, and 10s. There is a lid for every pot. Instead, the PUA strategy should focus matching up the timid male with timid female, nerd for nerd, aggressor for aggressor, ENTJ- ENTJ, etc. Those timid women play the same games as a 10...sale of pussy.

Look around your world. You'll see "shy" Asian girl 6s and 7s with nerdy engineers, Ferrari driving arrogant assholes, toned jocks, metro sexual models, flashy players, etc. The common denominator as always= money. The same with timid women of all ethnic backgrounds. Those shy women are extracting crazy wealth out of those guys, in exchange for a monthly blowjob, converting those guys into punk betas.

See the "shy" women get in a car with a flashy car with stranger but go ballistic when they find out it's not his car, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxuHCgt8f4 , see 07:20 of the vid.

A hardcore man does not mess with "shy" women because they are BORING, have no PASSION, and have no SPINE. Timid/Shy women are master prick teases.

Go Mode 1 on her after 2- 3 light banter sentences. Don't talk too much to the shy woman thereafter. Ask her when she is available to turn her into the pursuer. She will put off a date for a week while she shoe shops for a dude with more money. IF SHE EVER SHOWS UP to a date, escalate, kiss her, feel her up lightly with your finger tips on her tits, and then quickly shut down, ending with a peck on the cheek, ala FREEZE OUT. If she follows up, EVER, kiss her as nasty as possible, rub her hard, and then...watch her act weird with her clothes off doing a stupid dance and lay there in bed like a cold fish. Thereafter, let the Bitch Games Begin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Be careful with shy girls. I've read the other "shy girl" threads here. They overlook one KEY thing that other threads zoom in on: do NOT treat any woman like a delicate flower because ALL women are opportunists. Just lose your job, don't jump through the hoops, or have one single "flaw" in her laundry list of expectations and see how quickly these "delicate" flowers become vicious. That goes for the "shy girl," too.

In my 37 years of experience dealing with women, "shy" aka timid women are putting on an act. It has all of the worst elements that we loathe from the typical woman: the selfish sense of entitlement (you pursue; you pay), Cinderella complex (the woman expects a financially powerful male to buy her), the punking ("entertain me" sir), with added passive-aggressive manipulation. PUAs talk about improving yourself. Read books on gender and psychology on these subjects.

I agree "shy women" might deliver some timid sex. handling-a-shy-girl-pickup-vt6705.html Big maybe. But, after how many mind games? But, as one hard core woman said to me of the timid women, "how persistent do you have to be for zero results?"

The PUA advice falls down in its general strategic thinking. It has timid men pursuing greedy, aggressive, and vicious 8, 9, and 10s. There is a lid for every pot. Instead, the PUA strategy should focus matching up the timid male with timid female, nerd for nerd, aggressor for aggressor, ENTJ- ENTJ, etc. Those timid women play the same games as a 10...sale of pussy.

Look around your world. You'll see "shy" Asian girl 6s and 7s with nerdy engineers, Ferrari driving arrogant assholes, toned jocks, metro sexual models, flashy players, etc. The common denominator as always= money. The same with timid women of all ethnic backgrounds. Those shy women are extracting crazy wealth out of those guys, in exchange for a monthly blowjob, converting those guys into punk betas.

See the "shy" women get in a car with a flashy car with stranger but go ballistic when they find out it's not his car, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxuHCgt8f4 , see 07:20 of the vid.

A hardcore man does not mess with "shy" women because they are BORING, have no PASSION, and have no SPINE. Timid/Shy women are master prick teases.

Go Mode 1 on her after 2- 3 light banter sentences. Don't talk too much to the shy woman thereafter. Ask her when she is available to turn her into the pursuer. She will put off a date for a week while she shoe shops for a dude with more money. IF SHE EVER SHOWS UP to a date, escalate, kiss her, feel her up lightly with your finger tips on her tits, and then quickly shut down, ending with a peck on the cheek, ala FREEZE OUT. If she follows up, EVER, kiss her as nasty as possible, rub her hard, and then...watch her act weird with her clothes off doing a stupid dance and lay there in bed like a cold fish. Thereafter, let the Bitch Games Begin.
Good point. Usually with shy girls, I push for date as soon as possible. If they flake, or starting to play the whole "too fast" "i'm shy" "I'm hopelessly romantic and like to take it slow", I'll move on. Especially with the hopelessly romantic type, it'd a waste of time and they have sort of an unrealistic expectation on dating.

Just earlier, I invited this shy chick out for lunch and first thing she said was "I have to clean today.... also I think you should know that I'm a virgin". I teased her about already thinking about us in bed together. I said I don't mind she's being a virgin as long as she's not waiting until marriage. She told me she's waiting for marriage. I ejected and moved on.

-"--"-