WHAT'S THE BEST TINDER HEADLINE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I've gotten a couple tinder lays so far, the target market in my area isn't the greatest because I live in a small city of less than 125 000 people. However there are a lot of university hotties and I would like to up my match rate.

Right now I'm using the heading

I LIKE MY MEN LIKE I LIKE MY COFFEE,

I choose it because it's a false disqualifyer and projects humor and wit. However it was an on the spot decision and I'm wondering if there are any better ones out there.

Regards,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You don't even need a headline. Just have good pics. The fact that your current headline has resulted in a couple of lays is irrefutable proof of what I just stated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not gonna tell you mine, cause it works so well and I'm a dick (sorry, but if only a couple people use a particular headline it goes from witty to cheesy) but I'll give you a tip: What really worked for me was a headline that made it really easy for the girl to open me. It actually makes a gigantic difference. Out of around 250 matches in the last week or two, I got opened probably like 30-40 times, most of them made reference to my headline. Before I'd get opened maybe 5 times ot of a hundered matches.
A good headline is probably not gonna get you alot more matches, but it def helps getting opened.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:48 am 
English Muffin

'Things to do in life

- I want to hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other'

Headlines don't do much in terms of vagina aquisition but girls who message me seem to to comment on it and break the ice, I would probably get the same results without it