POF F close in less than 8 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys just wanted to share my latest success online, this was the second day I had my account and after reading some info from J Smooths thread I opened directly and went right into comfort and qualification. Closed the number as soon as I could, and set up a date for later that night. It should be noted that the girl's pictures were way cuter online than in the real world (surprise, surprise). HB7 at best, and for that your not getting a call back honey, sorry. Just remember that pick up is a subjective experience and different things work for different girls. This girl was not your typical HB8 or higher and because of that I held higher value right off the start.

So all I had to do was throw hoops and reward her qualifications to pump her state, while acting as if I'm the prize and giving off a sexual vibe. We ended up going mini putting by the way, and I escalated kino as the holes progressed. By the 18th hole we were making out and it was time to leave. As soon I mentioned my place she agreed, although I still assured her my roommates were home and we'd just have to sit and hang out. At my place I gave her the usual tour, with personality conveying stories in every room, ending in the bedroom of course. "We could put something on the t.v. but that's possibly the worst way to get to know someone. Let's just sit on the bed and talk." A little more comfort building, a little more trust. I let her know that I'm extremely turned on, but restraining myself because it's our first date. "Let's just lay down and talk". Staring into each others eyes now, commented on some of her unique features, tiny dimples, shining eyes. She's getting turned on now, kiss, make out, escalate without resistance, close.

If you guys want to see the convo & texts so you can get a feel for exactly what I did (with names and identities concealed), just pm me an e-mail with pofsuccess as the subject heading and I'll forward you a copy of the files.

Or just let me know what you think below and perhaps some tips on getting those HB9 and 10's online.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:40 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys just wanted to share my latest success online, this was the second day I had my account and after reading some info from J Smooths thread I opened directly and went right into comfort and qualification. Closed the number as soon as I could, and set up a date for later that night. It should be noted that the girl's pictures were way cuter online than in the real world (surprise, surprise). HB7 at best, and for that your not getting a call back honey, sorry. Just remember that pick up is a subjective experience and different things work for different girls. This girl was not your typical HB8 or higher and because of that I held higher value right off the start.

So all I had to do was throw hoops and reward her qualifications to pump her state, while acting as if I'm the prize and giving off a sexual vibe. We ended up going mini putting by the way, and I escalated kino as the holes progressed. By the 18th hole we were making out and it was time to leave. As soon I mentioned my place she agreed, although I still assured her my roommates were home and we'd just have to sit and hang out. At my place I gave her the usual tour, with personality conveying stories in every room, ending in the bedroom of course. "We could put something on the t.v. but that's possibly the worst way to get to know someone. Let's just sit on the bed and talk." A little more comfort building, a little more trust. I let her know that I'm extremely turned on, but restraining myself because it's our first date. "Let's just lay down and talk". Staring into each others eyes now, commented on some of her unique features, tiny dimples, shining eyes. She's getting turned on now, kiss, make out, escalate without resistance, close.

If you guys want to see the convo & texts so you can get a feel for exactly what I did (with names and identities concealed), just pm me an e-mail with pofsuccess as the subject heading and I'll forward you a copy of the files.

Or just let me know what you think below and perhaps some tips on getting those HB9 and 10's online.
Sounds like a fun date. Funny I just got back on the forum for the first time in years and its kinda interesting to see that that post is still helping people. I guess it goes to show women haven't changed much.

HB9s and HB10s are much different you just have to amp up the level of excitement typically.