Tinder Convos Die 75% of the Time (I'm an "FOB" to PUA)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What's going on guys! I'm brand spanking new to the PUA community since I found it last week. It's mind blowing how much information and knowledge there is on picking up girls and I'm here to absorb all of it like a sponge! So far I've been reading text, phone, and conversation game and just getting my feet wet into the game.

I'm using Tinder, cause it's the perfect gaming tool, and I've been talking to some chicks recently. I'm a slightly above average dude and the girl in the convo below is 18 y/o HB7. I usually start out fucking fantastic with opening 95% of Tinder girls, but then it slowly and surely goes to shit. I can't pinpoint exactly what I'm doing wrong but it could be that I'm overly investing, not demonstrating enough value, not playin games, talking about her too much, asking too many questions, not framing, waiting to long for the meet up.....the list goes on and on...

Let me know what you guys think of the convo and hit me up with some advice and tips on how to improve. I'm VERY interested in what you guys have to say!

Me: R u the girl that looks like Selina Gomez? Too many people, I can't tell lol

HB: Hahaha wait what? I'm confused

Me: Nvm I can tell who u r now cause of ur selfie at the end but u do like a cuter version of Selina Gomez

HB: Hahaha aww thanks! Selena is my girl

Me: Woah, woah, woah! Slow down the song! Your friends with Selena? U better get me her autograph and 5 thousand dollars cause your rich $$ ;)

HB: Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaahahahah silly.
I love Selena she's my fav

Me: I accept cash, credit card, checks, hugs or kisses!

HB: 5 thousand is so little

Me: 5000 hugs and kisses is little? What are u trying to say exactly... ;)

HB: Oooooo shit I thought we were talking about money

Me: I was just teasing you lol. Ur actually pretty funny (unlike most girls on here)!

HB: Hahaha thank you :)
What are most girls like on here! Please explain

Me: Some are cool and interesting but most are boring af. U can get better conversation out of a parrot!

HB: I heard some are thirsty af

Me: Yea those are the more interesting conversations. Within 10 minutes they want to meet up and have ur child lol

HB:Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What savages

Me: So why is Julia on here? To find ur prince charming in knight armour...
Or just too lazy to get ur ass up to go find guys at the mall like normal people do?

HB: Wouldn't that be a dream come true. I have lost hope in all humanity actually. For the life of me I can not find a good guy. So, I thought why not try tinder.
I'm just looking for a good guy. Hbu
Lol people go to the mall to find people. That's some mad weird shit :D

Me: Was playing with my cute pussy cat... Why'd u lose hope in humanity? We're living in the best time ever in history and in the best country in the world! I'm just checking out the app and seeing whatever happens, happens.

HB: Hahahah yeah we may live in the best country but not with the best people

Me: I would have to agree with you on that one! Most Americans are complete idiots that are lazy af.

HB: It's very unfortunate

Me: I assume ur still in highschool from ur 4th pic. Cute outfit btw ;)

HB: Yes I am

Rereading it now, I can definitely see that I built up way to much rapport and that I need to break it. Too much pull, not enough push. Am I right in my assumption?
I could have also expanded more on her statement of trying to find a good guy on TInder by asking her what she considers a good guy and then expanding even further.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
What's going on guys! I'm brand spanking new to the PUA community since I found it last week. It's mind blowing how much information and knowledge there is on picking up girls and I'm here to absorb all of it like a sponge! So far I've been reading text, phone, and conversation game and just getting my feet wet into the game.

I'm using Tinder, cause it's the perfect gaming tool, and I've been talking to some chicks recently. I'm a slightly above average dude and the girl in the convo below is 18 y/o HB7. I usually start out fucking fantastic with opening 95% of Tinder girls, but then it slowly and surely goes to shit. I can't pinpoint exactly what I'm doing wrong but it could be that I'm overly investing, not demonstrating enough value, not playin games, talking about her too much, asking too many questions, not framing, waiting to long for the meet up.....the list goes on and on...

Let me know what you guys think of the convo and hit me up with some advice and tips on how to improve. I'm VERY interested in what you guys have to say!

Me: R u the girl that looks like Selina Gomez? Too many people, I can't tell lol

HB: Hahaha wait what? I'm confused

Me: Nvm I can tell who u r now cause of ur selfie at the end but u do like a cuter version of Selina Gomez

HB: Hahaha aww thanks! Selena is my girl

Me: Woah, woah, woah! Slow down the song! Your friends with Selena? U better get me her autograph and 5 thousand dollars cause your rich $$ ;)

HB: Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaahahahah silly.
I love Selena she's my fav

Me: I accept cash, credit card, checks, hugs or kisses!

HB: 5 thousand is so little

Me: 5000 hugs and kisses is little? What are u trying to say exactly... ;)

HB: Oooooo shit I thought we were talking about money

Me: I was just teasing you lol. Ur actually pretty funny (unlike most girls on here)!

HB: Hahaha thank you :)
What are most girls like on here! Please explain

Me: Some are cool and interesting but most are boring af. U can get better conversation out of a parrot!

HB: I heard some are thirsty af

Me: Yea those are the more interesting conversations. Within 10 minutes they want to meet up and have ur child lol

HB:Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What savages

Me: So why is Julia on here? To find ur prince charming in knight armour...
Or just too lazy to get ur ass up to go find guys at the mall like normal people do?

HB: Wouldn't that be a dream come true. I have lost hope in all humanity actually. For the life of me I can not find a good guy. So, I thought why not try tinder.
I'm just looking for a good guy. Hbu
Lol people go to the mall to find people. That's some mad weird shit :D

Me: Was playing with my cute pussy cat... Why'd u lose hope in humanity? We're living in the best time ever in history and in the best country in the world! I'm just checking out the app and seeing whatever happens, happens.

HB: Hahahah yeah we may live in the best country but not with the best people

Me: I would have to agree with you on that one! Most Americans are complete idiots that are lazy af.

HB: It's very unfortunate

Me: I assume ur still in highschool from ur 4th pic. Cute outfit btw ;)

HB: Yes I am

Rereading it now, I can definitely see that I built up way to much rapport and that I need to break it. Too much pull, not enough push. Am I right in my assumption?
I could have also expanded more on her statement of trying to find a good guy on TInder by asking her what she considers a good guy and then expanding even further.

1. You showed her she has more value than you and compared her to a beautifull famous person.
By doing so, you told her she is too good for you and would be in awe of her. Too many compliments in general.

2. You answered all her questions. No mystery

3. You 'had a conversation' instead of going for a date after 3 or 4 messages

4. I imagine your text frequency may have been too quick. Always be slower than her.

5. You need to tease her. as mentioned in point 1, you just gave her value.

6. When a girl normally replies hahahahah - with little else, its like they cant be bothered so just make out they are laughing not to seem rude.

7. Your texting is too long

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't see ANYTHING wrong in your convo other than you didn't go for a close. Stop thinking in terms of PUA tactic bullshit. Think to yourself, she's a woman, you're a man, and the two of you are into eachother. The end.

At a certain point with these girls, give them a mild compliment, imply to them that you are busy and simply say the two of you should meet for a coffee or at the park where you will introduce her to your dog or whatever it may be. Judging by her eager replies, she was into you; you have to lead things off of the app and into real life because NO desirable girl will carry that weight for you, nor should she.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I watched Adam Lyons "Tinder Pickup" video on YouTube and it gave me a lot of things I should think about. Firstly, your sole purpose should be to get her on a date or at least get her phone number. U should be building rapport, comfort, with light teasing to make her feel comfortable to actually meet you. Then you can escalate and build a lot more attraction with her during the meetup. Thanks for all the advice!