Who else thinks this whole PUA IS a good thing?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the helpful reminders. I've recently gotten back into the online thing for practice. My schedule is shit and all my focus right now is on my hobbies, my job, and my race car. It's more for practicing game and to pick up whatever low-hanging fruit I come across. I've never used canned openers online, although I have done the copy/paste thing with my own original material.

Overall, I'd have to say that online game is no different than in person game, at least in the sense that you have to stand out and be that one guy out of a few hundred (literally), who stands out. So thank you for refreshing me on that. I've actually been doing quite well lately, but your points kind of drove home the concept a little bit more. FWIW, I'm getting 20x more nude pics than I ever got when I did the online thing before. No, that's not my goal, but my schedule is so tight, I sometimes have to string a girl along for a few weeks. Besides, the girls who want to come over and fuck me the first night kind of freak me out. Severely. I'm all like, "Oh shit! Hide the valuables and make sure the guns are loaded!" Hahaha. Seriously. I know us guys are supposed to be the pursuers, but at some point, you gotta stop thinking with your dick and start to wonder, seriously, what the hell's going on in this chick's head?

Maybe it's my own limiting belief, but I've turned down every girl who's ever asked to come home with me, or meet me at my place, the first night we're talking. But for the record, that's never prevented me from getting it later.

Actually, come to think of it... shit. I'm basically becoming the one with the bitch shields and highly-refined filters! LOL