Help, I sent Facebook message to a Polish B-list celebrity??

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

And she answered! It was a bullshit false assumption: Hello Joel (HB7.5) you looked nice on TV, I liked the show; but I noticed that you walked and moved like a former Karate girl? How many yrs you did, and what belt are you? Why did u quit?? I can see this, because I am an expert. (Actually, I know shit about Karate.)

But she was provoked enough to send me a polite but dismissive answer: Thank you, thank you, you are nice, but I never did Karate, ha ha, but it is funny that you taught so :D

I guess by that I opened and did some FUNNY, now my job is to do something PLAYFUL or COCKY stuff,

in an effort to uplift and stimulate her stressful, media-jaded life, and get myself some celeb p.

Any advice??

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:48 pm 

This couldn't be a less romantic message from her ;)

Advice for... what? To get her out on a date, even though she's never met you or talked to you?

This is really reaching, man.

Try private messages though. I mean, that's your only option. You don't have her number...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

That was actually a private message. Help me come up with stuff that lead to a war of messages like negs, or an other even silliear assumption like: if she is not karateka then she must be an artist who can draw pretty well...? What do you have going for you other than your looks and your celeb status?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 pm 
English Muffin

If she replied, she MUST want your dick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If she replied, she MUST want your dick
I know this quote was said in jest but most of the time it's not a bad idea to assume attraction although as Charles said and as you are alluding to here it was quite the vanilla response from her.

Reply: "You could have fooled me u look like u got some skillz. Well, karate girls are my type so I'll let you be. Have a great day : D"

This is about maybe one of the only ways to have her replying with any interest whatsoever if she has any.

If she replies, just tell her you are not up for a long fb chat and to hand you her #.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You were right, she wasn't into me, tabloids said she has new celeb boyfriend, and that day it was around Valentine's day, and she got a new show she is climbing back up, so she doesn't need me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
This couldn't be a less romantic message from her ;)

Advice for... what? To get her out on a date, even though she's never met you or talked to you?

This is really reaching, man.

Try private messages though. I mean, that's your only option. You don't have her number...

No, No you got it wrong, I want advice not to get her on a date but become her No:5 Facebook Friend! (I want to start a campaign of no-spam messages to HBs which convey general social aptitude and skill. "HBs are not only themselves boring, but they only know a very few other people who lead intresting lives!") I want to become the new guy who can write her cool, non-needy, stimulating messages which can affect her emotions. And when I have penetrated her virtual social circle, I can make my next step from the inside to join her actual friends. Who knows, maybe she could link me up with her little sister, or her English teacher, or her next door neighbour?