online game advice here

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Post subject: online game advice here
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi, my name is Hank Moody,

ive been a member here for a few years on and off, ive started a post here because there is loads of awesome information on online game that seems to be scattered about, this makes good solid advice hard to find, and loads of posts about does my profile look good, or i need openers etc. so lets get this info in here so we can all find it :)

ive been doing online game for about a year on and off and recently started taking it more seriously. i am by no means an expert on the subject and there are some really good guys giving excellent advice that im gonna totally rip off, Pebble, GKS and charles finley for starters, if you read there stuff, they know what they are talking about and ive seen pebble in field a few times (long time ago) and he is good,

ok so you want to do online game - excellent, welcome to the world of numbers game,

first thing i suggest you do is open up a fake female account and see for yourself what the competition is - a lot of guys say, no its shit advice, do you really need to see how many messages a hot woman gets - YES YOU DO, psychologically it changes your approach to online dating, it did me, i did after a month of no messages (i was getting really annoyed) and my whole attitude changed and i started getting replies

ok your most valuable weapon in online dating is this - notepad/word - every time i open pof i open my word doc with all my openers and conversation topics just to be prepared

next - read these (dont skip them)

how-to-build-attraction-over-text-vt156269.html

-survival-guide-for-online-dating--vt12 ... highlight=

tips-to-significantly-improve-your-onli ... 63413.html

success-with-online-dating-now-updated-vt6556.html

perfect-internet-game-woah-vt39020.html

over-75-lays-from-pof-and-okc-some-thin ... 75279.html

online-game-isn-t-that-bad-vt186710.html

ok have you read them all - good, you will notice one of the posts is ripping another to pieces, ive used the we got married and divorced line as an opener for a while and had a bit of success with it, and grief, but not much success, just dont dismiss the vibe it creates (more on that later)

ok next profile

pics pics pics pics - if you dont have great pics you are up shit creek, ive not got great pics (they are however ok) and ive arranged to go out with a mate and get better ones tomorrow, (i will update you on that asap)
so im robbing advice here from several people, cos its fucking epic advice

1)Don't look directly to the camera. You will be more attractive and less needy, if you look somewhere else(according to research), when they analyze your picture. If you look to the camera, you will come off as you only need her attention. If you look somewhere else, you will be looking for casual stuff(according to research)and become less needy.

2)Pictures with environment(outdoor, vacation, certain activities etc.), are way more attractive, than those you take at home. They will help you build rapport and you won't come off as boring.

3)Find a dog. Pictures with animals are more attractive.

4)Think about your posture. This part is crucial - don't miss it. It will give clear indication of your traits.

5)Only the best picture(in combination of above)is usable. (StinkyApple)

and read charles finleys advice here

pof-profile-help-vt187501.html?hilit=puppies

ok so you have some kick ass pics, what now, now you write a profile,

(add more later, im retaking pics so not looking at new profile write up yet)

now you have a kick ass proflie and awesome pics, if you do, less attractive girls will be starting to look at your profile and maybe sending you messages, this is a good thing,

now messaging - you should have at least 8 openers on your notepad already as there were loads on the posts above, at this point i would set your preferences and start hammering out messages, pof gives you warning that it doesnt accept copy paste messages, add a comma and do some more.

"but hank, what if they are fatties" so what, at this moment in time u are trying to get convos going for practice u dont need to fuck them, personally i use girls who respo0nd who i am not attracted to to practice stuff,

ok so a girl replies, i bet your pretty excited yeah,

she gives you a one word answer lol/haha etc - what do you do now,

send her this
where did you learn to speak so eloquently
or this
thats all i get? I put my heart on the line and thats all you say geeeez

ok so i go for cocky funny, generally a fun atttitude, doesnt always work out but ive had some very funny convos

ok guys post thoughts, feedback, convos, openers, transition methods, whatever, im gonna be updating this and adding to it and hopefully we can get some of the really good guys commenting too :) also pm me if you want to see some of my convos, i have loads saved on imgur, good bad and just plain awful convos ive had.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

ok so getting decent pics has proven to be difficult at best, took loads but only 2 were even halfway decent, luckily i spoke to a family member who was a photographer and is happy to do some portrait pics for me, he is also lending me a decent camera, the one we used was just a digital camera and most of the pics were blurry or just plain not good.

started using a new opener and this seems to be working well, however im not going to be online til i get the pics properly sorted, i also opened a new fb profile specifically to use for online game, so going to be looking into how to set up facebook for game :) also got an app for tinder called tools for tinder, its free if you give it 5 stars,

also watched this, its quite old but some solid advice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65fRrFJnrBg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1)Don't look directly to the camera. You will be more attractive and less needy, if you look somewhere else(according to research), when they analyze your picture. If you look to the camera, you will come off as you only need her attention. If you look somewhere else, you will be looking for casual stuff(according to research)and become less needy.
No. Just no.

There is a plethora of bad advice out there, and I hope others take most of what they read with a pinch of salt. Becoming a critical thinker can be a valuable skill.

Take this advice and you'll end up with a bunch of photos with an awkward intentionally looking away pose. This will be especially noticeable in a group photo.

Act natural and face the camera (for gods sake, look into the camera). If you have weak body language (poor posture) this will be captured by the camera - so have a look at good body language. You can try turn your body away and feet away from the camera, redirecting your focus. But everyone knows when they're being photographed, so don't pretend you don't know, you will come off as 'try-hard'.

Further, the academic in me asks, who is the researcher (institution)? How was the research conducted? Please specify, otherwise what's stopping anyone spouting copious amounts of fallacies backed up by 'research'.

As a parting note research is not the be all and end all. Time has consistently proven that beliefs and research are not always representable.

Best wishes