POF profile does not work well

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,
I tried to come up with a custom POF profile (not a copy paste), but it does not work well.
I tried several openers... No success. I have 3 messages, 2 of them seems to be gone, one is not a good chick, I'll drop that conversation.
I always try to notice something about her profile, I keep the first message short.
Examples:
- Hi mom... Why do not you put yourself in first?
- Cafe what? Behind you.. 2nd picture
- Welcome to the Netherlands. noticed you have the same big smile on all your pictures,.. Can you tell me 3 more properties of you that you think would attact me?
- Such a simple profile... Are you looking for a job?
- Ok, do u collect those wood figures behind you?
- I stay Hungarian. Why do u want to stay hungry?
- Your glass is empty.. Wine or Champagne? White rose or Red rose?
- Blablabla...Wazzup pumpkinhead? (hb9, all her profile is "blablabla")
-Hi. Just wanna waste your time...Nice and caring man? Can you elaborate please? PS: You remind me to the new HR girl from Canada :) -- > She also clicked the want to meet me
- Hi. Use your second picture as first... So you send the patients to the right direction. Why do you enjoy your job? What motivates you the most?
- You are sucks, do you know why? (HB10, not profile just pictures)
- Do you speak a lttle bit of English? If you do so, tell me why a normal guy like me would be attracted to you...? Your picture is just not enough (hb9)
- After ridiculously short reviewing your profile, I already married an divorced you in my mind. Thanks for the memories sweetheart. I keep the house, the dog is yours. Your ex-buddy, Tamas (Plyed this several times)
- Did you like America? Yes/No? Why?
- Such a simple profile, but you are not simple, are you? Is that a flover in your hand?
- Surprisingly I understand most of your description, sorry for using English. Who brought you that taddybear?

Am I missing something?

Many thanks in advance for any reply. Preferraby from someone who has more success than me :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

HAHAHA! you photoshopped hot girls in your picture that is sad, you should delete the photoshop pictures from your profile.

The messages you send are boring. If you want to date the girls you photoshopped in your pictures you need to update your look.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would probably also remove the bit about the farting, fair enough we all do it but it's not what get the ladies interested in the first place. Maybe once you've got a relationship and the girl is invested in you then she will put up with those things.

Also I'd remove the part about getting the waitresses number on the ideal date. I'm not sure what image you're trying to portray here but it doesn't give off a great impression to ladies who have nothing else to go on but your pictures and your description.

Also, as above, remove the photoshopped ladies from your pictures!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

really terrible profile, i didnt even read it all, everything about your profile screams try hard come on chat several of us do online game,

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not an expert. All I have is experience, but I have been in online dating for ten years. It took me a long time to figure out what worked and what didn't. Almost everything that online gurus told me to do didn't work.
I found that cocky funny and neggish didn't work online. I'm just being honest with what worked for me and what didn't.
I use a little cocky funny, but you have to turn the volume down on it. This isn't a bar where you can go kino, push-pull, win her friends over, and out alpha someone. This is just you and her, online, where you cannot display your voice or personality. All you can do is bait her into giving you her phone number, and that's it.

Just think of funny stuff. Do a pretend date with her. Tell her you'll pick her up with your bicycle and she can ride on the handle bars....stuff like that....funny stuff. Tell her you'll fire her if she can't reach the pedals. There's a lot of funny shit you can do.