Called her a b*tch

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Post subject: Called her a b*tch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So... long story. I'll try to make it as short as possible.

Met this girl on pof. I'm 24, she's 22. Got (have) oneitis for her. Been talking for about 5+ weeks. She's technically long distance (lives about 4 hours away). We haven't met yet, but had planned to in a couple weeks. Things have been moving somewhat fast. Enough for both of us to delete our pof profile. She asks me to talk to her more, and that she wants to talk all the time.

Earlier this week she sent me a text saying, 'I think I'm just going to delete your number.' I asked why... semi-long story but she thinks I have a girlfriend. So basically doesn't trust me.

(Quick back-story... Recently I said I need to go eat, and on another occasion I need to go shower, and that I'll text her when I'm done. I text back almost 2 hours later both times.)

So I ask why she thinks I have a girlfriend. She said it doesn't take 2 hours to eat or shower. I had to explain myself. Then we get into talking about what we want from each other. She said she thought I had a lot to offer and wants to be with me. I said something similar but we'll see what happens after we meet.

I could be wrong because I don't know her that well... So these are assumptions, but I feel like she likes nice guys/white knights, probably been cheated on (more than a few times), trust issues, she loves being chased, doesn't like to initiate, somewhat needy (which is a turn off to most, but because I'm the same I like it), things like that etc.

Now about today... We were texting for a bit. Nothing specific, but here's the end of our conversation that matters.

Her: I am fool.
Me: Who you calling fool, fool?
Her: Bish please.
Me: It's Bitch, Bitch. Kidding... kind of ;)
Her: K.
Me: You know I'm kidding. Don't get mad.
Her: No. Bye.
Me: I said I was kidding. I was being sarcastic. It wasn't an insult. I'm sorry it came across that way though.
Her: Delete my number.
Me: Why?

I think it's okay to say she deleted my number, so I don't think I'll be hearing from her unless I contact her.

So how bad did I f*ck up? What should be my next move so I don't lose her? Although I think it's too late. And should she really be that pissed/offended, or would most women take offense to that? Especially over text where you can't detect sarcasm or tone.

I'm pissed not necessarily because she's walking away, but why she's walking away. Because she took offense to what I said. And if we continue to talk I'm gonna be kissing ass and walking on eggshells for months, over something stupid.

Post subject: Re: Called her a b*tch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

In all fairness anyone with any game would likely know enough after hearing
Quote:
Met this girl on pof.... Been talking for about 5+ weeks. She's technically long distance (lives about 4 hours away).
Bro seriously WTF. You know this is already a pathetic situation, can you promise never to do this again?

anyway I admit I read the rest of your post. Same old story ive seen on here a million times: you have no compliance, you have no attraction, she has little to no sexual intent. She is keeping you around as an orbiter because your a fun distraction to text or email when she gets bored. The fact that she can manipulate your emotions and get you to react like poking a puppy makes her feel empowered as well. I'm sure she has no life and needs these little distractions. Please move on, I beg of you.

ps. You didn't say anything offensive she is just manipulating you for fun. She will likely text you soon to poke you again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im sorta in same situation bro, except kinda reversed gender wise, im chasing after her, yet even still as im doing that, chasing her down constantly one friday she doesnt speak to me the whole day i get worried start msging her like crazy saturday cause we're supposed to be going outt for the first time that night and she comes up with some shit that im seeing other girls, and when we make up later she comes up with the most bullshit story of what made her think that way, since then we've been cool but shes also stood me up two more times including as i speak right now!, i dunno man, not sure about yours but i know mines not catfish, i did meet her on pof, but mutal friends on fb, pics with her friends on fb so deffo not catfish, and location gps on msgs say she is where she says shes fromm butttttttttt, i dunno again, i think girls are still very cautiouss about meeting guys from online, even if things are going really well that what seems to be happening with minee too, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as the comment above states we're both getting played like bitches, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and more specifically to mine, whoss got weight confidence issues even though shes fine and looks hottt, she could be putting me off until she feels better about herself? soo either one of those for you and me man, though ive never been completly cut off from her like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Jesus Christ.

There's too much stuff to even tell you where you went wrong here dude.

If you feel like you shouldn't have to apologize for saying a joke, then don't apologize. You're coming from a bad frame and you were in a very needy and clingy long distance relationship with a girl you haven't even met.

Delete her number, get offline and go talk to girls. When you can stop a girl in the street and at the store and carry a five minute conversation with her, make her laugh and get her phone number, then you can continue online. But you need the basics, very badly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

as Breedlove said you both are complete AFC's, no offense. You are suffering from basic fallacies and delusions and are buying in to phoney media myths about woman and listening to the nonsense they say to manipulate guys like you.

I think Breed said he has humped over 100 girls online, i'm not far from that, nor do I have any reason to doubt his claims based on what he said. Compare that to saying things like "don't get catfished" and "girls are hesitant to meet in real life". You really , really need to get a hold of some basic dating material and understand some fundamentals of game, online and off, or you shouldn't be wasting your time at all online, stick to video games.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
as Breedlove said you both are complete AFC's, no offense. You are suffering from basic fallacies and delusions and are buying in to phoney media myths about woman and listening to the nonsense they say to manipulate guys like you.

I think Breed said he has humped over 100 girls online, i'm not far from that, nor do I have any reason to doubt his claims based on what he said. Compare that to saying things like "don't get catfished" and "girls are hesitant to meet in real life". You really , really need to get a hold of some basic dating material and understand some fundamentals of game, online and off, or you shouldn't be wasting your time at all online, stick to video games.
the truth hurts brah, the truth real hurts aha, the only problem is it gets into a vicious cycle for me when i call her on her manipulation, and then her reponse is to be manipulative in calming me down in those accusations and then i do and i get manipulated again, then i call her on it and soooo forthhh, espically whennn its hard to find genuinley nice hearted girlss this shitt is too easy too fall forr, so w'ere not complete bitches in a way aha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You know what a "goodhearted girl" is? That's a girl that feels she needs to pursue you and win you over.

You know what a bitch and an emotional manipulator is? One who knows they have you wrapped around their little finger.

This isn't always true but as a general rule it is accurate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

I think Breed said he has humped over 100 girls online, i'm not far from that, nor do I have any reason to doubt his claims based on what he said.
Must be someone else. I do very little online game. I keep up a good facebook account but that's only for girls i meet in real life and absolutely won't give their number, I can grab their facebook instead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd personally avoid this girl. She seems needy, moody and insecure. If she's your cup of tea then feel free to push on with it.

First, you gave her too much attention.

Second, you planned the date too far ahead. Normally one or two week in advance is ideally if she lives that far away - anymore than that you run the risk of losing interest and wasting too much time talking about trivia stuffs to time gap. I don't usually go for any girl that is more than an hour away from me. If I do, I'd just make it like a friend connection - you text or call once or twice a month. Then spend more quality time when you're actually in town.

Third, you're way too confusing. "It's Bitch, bitch" - an insult - then "Kidding" - okay it was a joke? - "Kind of" WTF is he trying to insult me or what? - it's like you were trying to put her down to cling on to somewhat little power you have over the the interaction, then afraid she would get mad so you made it a joke, then afraid to be too insecure so changed it back to a semi - neg. Get your mindset straight and be more decisive.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can't lose her, you never got her

don't take women seriously unless you fucked them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude u are a fucking pussy, honestly this is the type of shit i would have typed 2.5 yrs ago when i started my journey to stop being a fucking loser. I'm 20 now & got myself a hot ass gf tht everyone desires (even lesbians wtf?) but i dnt care & am still working on improving my persona cuz thatd what matters. K now tht i got my upsetness with u out off my system ima tell u truly whats up. I know im cocky & yes im an asshole but listen, why apologize? I called this chick a bitch, cunt, idiot & all & she takes it well u know why? Cuz its part of who i am, im not attached to the result. Know this quote? "I am not attached to the outcome because i am open to any outcome". Bro seriously work on becoming an attractive person instead of learning tricks & whatever the fuck. Thats how we started out & it took me 2.5 yrs & the frustration of being a virgin at 18. No shame but ima tell u one thing, if u want to learn u either go all in or dont do it at all, ur insane, guys do the same thing over & over again expecting results to change. Imagine having such a personality tht when u insult her she will see it as u being confident enough to say wht u mean & tht if she takes it offensive then she'll look like a fool. U literally should have said something smooth, classy yet stand ur ground. "You know what, i find u a very interesting & smart individual, i'm not going to lie, i've met a good amount of women in my life but u just have something that intrigues me. So here's the truth, if u are going to get offended over this when clearly u are smart enough to comprehend that u have no reason to then sadly u are right, there wont be anything between us. Sad, because the conversations we had clearly showed me that you're not like any ordinary woman out there, either way, enjoy ur evening." Boom end it there & wait, she will answer trust me, u just took her ego & wiped the floor with it but in such a way where she cant accuse u of being mean. When she answers dont fucking answer right away, u WILL wait atleast 24h & if u dont u'll fk it all up. Now stop being a pussy, bro hot chicks love when u tease them, insult them, disrupt her reality. I started my own pick up business in montreal with a couple of friends & i wrote a post about ur problem 3 days ago. Its called Pick Up 514 check it on fb & dont take it personal, i was like this too, just realize tht im actually telling u wht works & its up to u to take it as advise or get butthurt like i used to when i started out. Peace out bro & goodluck, with the best intent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

don't take women seriously unless you fucked them
This basically, I have been in the same boat. The problem is as is mine, your basic level of game is not good. You don't go out and approach,this girl has 0 respect for you.

I know from first hand experience.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I call girls bitches all the time. It's a very powerful attraction building mechanism if you ask me. But don't use the word if you don't have the game or confidence to say it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Holy mother of god!!! u shouldn't have done dat :!: anyhow try to impress her indirectly dude(like Fb) !!! Good luck.. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all! I have a profile on the online dating website Tinder and get acquainted with the girls for sex. During online dating I exchanged with the chosen girl with all sorts of "dirty words" like "b * tch", "f * ck", ... and so on. If a girl is normally perceives this style of communication, I meet with it in my apartment.