Demanding her full attention, Alpha or needy?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I remember reading years ago about online dating when it was mainly done with im, msn messenger etc. One piece of the advice was that if you've been chatting to a girl via IM for a while and its obvious that she's interested but you've not met up yet. And she starts to become distant or not answering you as fast as she used to or she is showing up online a lot but not chatting to you and its obvious that she's chatting to other people then you should demand her full attention. Basically your calling her out on it but not in a needy way. For instance in the process of the conversation you'll pipe up with "so how many other guys you chatting to? ;)"

She might come back with yeah two other guys or something...and you should say something along the lines of " Shut them down, I ain't anybody's second or third chat options ;)" If she comes back with anything dismissive or negative you just say: "Tell you what gimme a shout when your not busy getting your ego boosted" or something like that and just cut the conversation.

Now this kind of advice seems to go against the trend these days, I cant remember exactly who it was I think it was David DeAngelo but the advice was to show her that if your not worth her full attention then you wont put up with that shit and just walk. And most of the time this will result in her actively cutting the conversions or at least making an effort to appear like she's doing that. This is all assuming that your chat has been good and she is genuinely interested. If not you'll just get told to fuck off.

So whats the general consensus? Is this terrible advice or good? and why?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

Try it and see. I think it would depend on the woman.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

If a woman is interested in you online and you know it, get her off the keyboard and on the phone. Then get her off the phone and in your presence. Online chat and texting is not going to do anything for you more than spark an interest. If you don't move it to the next level, she's going to find the guy that will.