help help help now please

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

texting an old friend of facebook, she is fine as fuck, but had a boyfriend when we use to talk, i need some quick help on how to get her interested in texting me more.
ps: i already have her number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you havnt given me much to go on.
you should (if you know) speak about something you know she cares about, if your paying her attention and talking about things you know she likes, she will enjoy texting you and will reply faster/give you better responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
you havnt given me much to go on.
you should (if you know) speak about something you know she cares about, if your paying her attention and talking about things you know she likes, she will enjoy texting you and will reply faster/give you better responses.
^True story. Ask about what has she been doing lately, and go into details. Not boring details, details that will make her emotional. Say she's been dancing, you can then go on like "WoW... That's cool you (still) have this thing for dancing. It's the same for me with --insert hobby--. It makes my day so exciting when I'm doing it"

Congratulations, you've just manipulated her into talking about good feelings, which she will totally attach to you. Just make sure you include sexuality otherwise you can easily become just a friend :)

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

^ he knows ^

you have to be very carefeful, the line between 'friend' and something more is a thin one, if you dont at least tilt the conversation slightly to put the thought into her head, she will just see you as a nice friendly guy, its much harder getting out of the 'friend zone' than it is getting a girl to like you from the off

Post subject: more help
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks guys, btw this girl is a ten, everyguy try to talk to her, she is more of a wild party kinda girl, she enjoy trying all kinds of new things and is comfortable with her self, she will open up to you once u make her feel comfortable and accept her. any ideas on topics that will open her type up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

WoW... a woman who's comfortable with herself. You should get a Nobel prize in psychological studies for a finding like that. Mate, beleive it... she might seem she's comfortable with herself, but that's far from reality. She probably has the stupidest insecurities of all.

Once I met a girl, who seemed super confident. I even thought she was too much for me so I didn't make a move. Turned out she was afraid of shopping alone because she thought people would think she's some issues.

And this is not a unique stuff... Girls have all kinds of fears about what people think about them 24/7.

If she's really a party girl, she must have many things going on her life. I've already given you examples on what to talk about...but if it's not enough I'll give you something else. Basically I could write here anything because women were made to talk. I can't imagine a single topic that I wouldn't be able to discuss with most of the women I know. But I can feel where you're coming from because I used to be there too... so...examples.

-talking about the wildest and crazyiest things she had during the time you haven't talked.
-talking about passions.
-talking about the best vacation ever.
-talking about dreams.

Or if you have a big mouth... "So... you must have been up to many things lately. Found the meaning of life yet?"

^This is good because no matter her answer, you have the conversation. You can just make it go wherever you want it to.

Say... she says "Haha no..." I'd be like "Oh...then what about cookies? I love cookies"

Just keep the whole thing fun. Be abstract, and creative and try moving the conversation to get meet-ups asap. (Like suggesting to grab some cookies some other day :D )

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct