Advice on Date Reminders

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Post subject: Advice on Date Reminders
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

YO GUYS! Newbie here.

I number closed this girl at the mall last week, and while she is a SUPER fun texter, she R-Bombs the fuck out of me, so I rarely text her during the day. In a last ditch attempt a couple days ago, I asked her to go to sushi, and she surprised the fuck out of me by saying she loved sushi, and will go. Got R-Bombed again after that as expected

Anyways. I have no idea how busy she is, so I want to send her a reminder of our little powwow. I was thinking along the lines of..

"Yo! Tonight at 6:12. You. Me. Sushi. Sexual Tension. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN, PICKLEGIRL (we had a funny random conversation about pickles, moderately sexual)"

What do you guys think? Should I send something completely different? I mean, if she's busy she's busy, but I'd like to sound as exciting as possible!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 am 

So... Maybe I'm just old, but I've never heard the term "r-bomb" in my life.

Happy to give you an opinion; I'd just like to be sure about what I'm giving it on.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So... Maybe I'm just old, but I've never heard the term "r-bomb" in my life.

Happy to give you an opinion; I'd just like to be sure about what I'm giving it on.
Dont worry, I learned it from a different girl. R Bomb means when you send some a text and they dont respond, ever

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The reason you're being "r-bombed" (I've never heard that term either) is because she probably has a ton of different conversations/options going on at the same time. Her agreeing to get the sushi with you means little until it actually happens.

Have the two of you already agreed on the place and the day? The text you crafted seems okay but I would probably ditch the "sexual tension" line. Women can get easily creeped out/defensive when sex is brought up via texting. Save that for in-person.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

you did great with getting her to agree to the meet up....but if she pushes the date back...you dial it back as well. Keep it light and playful and build a little bit more comfort, then you set up a date the right way.

Always used this and works 90% of the time. You say you don't know how busy she is and this is how you will find out.

"what's your schedule like this week?"

you can schedule at a time that does not conflict with both of your schedule and she will inadvertently give you wiggle room to schedule yourself into her life. She wouldn't tell you her schedule if she didn't think of meeting up with you.

Then you can pick the day and do what you did there ^. Leave out the sexual tension line...just set the date up...she will fix any logistical issues after that.

Good luck

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game