Fully Setup Private FAcebook Group for PUAs. PM me to Join!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi fellow Playas :D

Most of you know there is another thread with the same title here, but the OP stopped accepting new people/ stopped visiting this forum, so many of you gents are left out. I created this thread to let all the new PUAs & other guys from that thread who dint receive the Invite yet.

I've created a private Facebook page for PUA's to get together and help each other DHV. Have a status you want all your friends to see in their NEWS FEED? Just post Status your FB Wall/Timeline and everyone on the DHV page will go to your page and "like" your status. We already got 113 members & many more are invited. I am looking to have 200.

To get in, you must be an regular FB user and willing to "like" others statuses. This page isn't just to post a status every day without giving back. It does take little work but it's WORTH IT. There's nothing better than having 30+ likes on every thing you post.

Just message me here with your FB link and I will join you in ;)

Good Luck.

Last edited by ParaTrooper007 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

sounds good I'm game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sent a PM with the link my friend :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If any of you PUAs cant wait to send me a PM and the time it takes to get approved by me, open the Private PUA Group directly below:

facebook com/groups/273477812773671/ **Use proper WWW and .COM

Just open the above link to join & we will just have a final look at your profile before making you one of us permanently :)

Good Luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If any of you PUAs cant wait to send me a PM and the time it takes to get approved by me, open the Private PUA Group directly below:

facebook com/groups/273477812773671/ **Use proper WWW and .COM

Just open the above link to join & we will just have a final look at your profile before making you one of us permanently :)

Good Luck.
Hey mate, I would like to join the group but I am worried that my friends might see this group? Is this group a private group in which only people with links know the existence of this group? Thanks man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey buddy :)

I have already approved your request to join the Group, Congrats :). Don't worry that your friends will know about it, as our Group is set to Private :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm at admin at both groups i will approve you at both groups join Natural game if you like to learn useful stuff.
the link on the signature :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATE: We have 81 members now and we all regularly Like eachother's statuses, Pics, ALbums, etc, and also comment on each other's walls to show DHV. Give it a try mates, we are getting Amazing results and response from girls in our social circles and outside :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, how can I join? And is it gonna be visible to other people? I hope not cause I.dont want ppl.to kno that I am a PUA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man :).. Just type out the Group URL found above and press join and I will approve you up :). And don't worry, none of your friends will see you are in the PUA group as its set to Private ;)

Facebook Group Link: xxx. facebook com/groups/273477812773671/ ****Replace xxx with WWW & .COM in the Link properly. I can add Live links directly here, as I am a new member here. ***

We all wouldn't be in the group, if all could know we were PUAs :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this group already exists we dont need more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Of course we need one buddy. The first group made here was full, so others could not join any more. But, our group has 100 members now, & we are still accepting new members.

Think about it. We are only still active in the group because we are getting unbelievable success and attention from girls and also respect from all our friends :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATE: We hit 113 members and the group has been made SECRET. Just message me here with your FB link and I will join you in ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys there's a problem with the link, as it doesn't bring up ur group.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please read the above post or read this in quotes my friend :)
Quote:
UPDATE: We hit 113 members and the group has been made SECRET. Just message me here with your FB link and I will join you in :wink: