U wanna read this!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Post subject: U wanna read this!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I read an article about cold reading to attract, and i can't leave my house right now cauw I'm busy, I decided to test it on myearbook, can u guys please read this and give me a better way to use it next time.

Me: serious question.. Apple, strawberry and cherry, pick one
Btw keep in mind that this is an excuse to get to know u better.
Her: smooth my friend, pineapple.
Me:( I try to think of a nice neg, but this is all I had in my head)
Y? I can tell ur a really sensitive person who play hard.
And she haven't responded it's been like 1 hour and so can I please can help with example using cold reading to attract.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey man, the point behind the popularity of CR in the pick-up circles is that it hlps you appear as a smart guy that can make a deep connection with the ladies in a matter of minutes. I use within the first 5 - 10 minutes of interaction (live, not online) one of the following: the Finger Ring Routine from Style (if she's wearing rings) or The Cube or Strawberry Fields, plus some stuff I'm trying to figure out now. If the target seems not too smart, I even pull out the old Forer statements (look it up on wikipedia if unfamiliar).

One piece of warning... after you pull one of these stunts, she may ask for seconds, I tell her "I'm not performing here" or ask her "What do you do for a living" and follow with "OK, do my nails now" (an example from a sarge I ran recently). If she negs you with something along the line of "Is this how you impress girls?" (also happened recently) you may reply with "No, I take them to expensive dinners and buy them jewelry, but I'm glad this works with you".

Other than these simple yet effective routines, I would stay away from more ellaborate cold reading acts, it may appear try-hard or even creepy if you seem to know everything about her... Let me know how it works for you... Bye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

If you're gonna do something like that you ought to be prepared for them to give a different answer outside your set of things. She one-upped you on that and you didn't know what to do with it.