Late Bloomer

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Late Bloomer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So here I am waiting for the clock to strike 12am as i turn 21 years old.

Sure I am happy that I am now 21 years old, turning into a 'man' and to the 'legal age'.

I just can't help and think back to my life of what I haven't accomplished yet, I feel so behind everyone else in my generation in life. I am a virgin, never really properly kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend/a significant other, can't handle that much alcohol, awkward and shy when talking to girls and the list goes on and on..

I just feel like a late bloomer, but I have no idea when it will end and I don't know what to do from here.

I've been just trying to live my life, trying to find things I enjoy doing and hopefully something nice will happen to me the past few years, but so far nothing much has changed.

Would really appreciate some help here,

Many thanks

Post subject: Re: Late Bloomer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I've been just trying to live my life, trying to find things I enjoy doing and hopefully something nice will happen to me
That, my friend, is the biggest lie Hollywood could serve you. It is easy, SO EASY, to go through life staying a virgin without friends. Nobody is going to take the first step toward you.

So start going out to social gatherings, and talk to everybody. If somebody is interesting, guy or girl, and you'd like to hang out more, just say it and take her/his number. If you notice that you're socially awkward read "The Charisma Myth." Also read a few books (Manson, Mystery, DeAngelo...) on pick-up to learn about kino escalation, comfort building, isolation and how it's properly done. And practice with any girl you're interested in. If you like the shape of your body, fine; if you don't, hit the gym, or if too expensive buy a pair of 20-lb dumbbells and spend ten minutes each day doing either lift-up, crunch or push-ups (and jog once a week).

In a few words: start taking action to shape your fate.

And don't despair. I lost my V-card at 23, and one year after that I was dating five girls on a rolling basis, including two virgins and a married woman.

Post subject: Re: Late Bloomer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know this thread is old but I had a friend like you when I was young who was shy, closed off, and just didn't know how to be a man around women. It helped him to talk to my sister. While you may not have a friend who has a sister, it can help in general to just talk to women you have no interest in. I didn't have my first girlfriend till I was 22. I messed around and that but was still a virgin. Why? My anxiety. You can't let it get to you man. Just as the dude above me said, take action.