Easy Hack That Stops Anxiety and Boosts Relaxation/Mood

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It is called the Gyan Mudra.

Mudra aka 'Yoga for the Hands' are certain hand gestures which trigger healing effects on the body, mind and spirit. If you've ever seen a picture of a monk meditating maybe you've seen him touching his fingers together. That is a mudra.

There are many different ones out there but this one is the cornerstone mudra. You simply gently touch tip of your thumb to the tip of your index finger with the other 3 fingers gently outstretched for both hands.

When you hold this position even for a few minutes triggers a healing effect and a laundry list of benefits including inducing a sense of peace, relaxation, uplifted mood, concentration, focus, helps with insomnia, headaches and many more.

There's a reason people do this with meditation and have been doing it for 1000's of years. It TRULY WORKS!

Sound like a bunch of bullshit? Try it right now. Hold this for at least 5 minutes and tell me you don't feel happier, calmer and more relaxed.

You can do it while watching TV or while you're out in public. If you feel nervous you can do it to help diffuse anxiety or whenever you want. You can put your hands in your pockets if you don't want people to see you doing it :) Do it at least 5 minutes daily but if you can do it at least 30-45 minutes a day that's even better.

This is such an easy and powerful tool to put in your toolbox so I highly suggest you do it regularly. This has helped me out so many times.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:20 am 

Pure placebo nonsense. If it makes you feel better then more power to you but I dont suggest that anyone do this for 45 minutes a day.

Lets do some math. 45 minutes a day x 365 days a year = 16425 and when we divide that by 60 we get a total of 273.75 or almost 274 hours a year.

You can accomplish so many things in 274 hours. So many real things that can actually begin to improve your life.

Magic feel good stuff like this may sound good but its not a real, practical, solution.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post! I also have another solution to get rid of anxiety ( it's not truly a hack), it is lavender oil.
When I feel stress or depressed, I mix few drops of lavender oil with water and heat it up, inhale it.
It actually works very good because after about 10 minutes, my stress seems disappear.
I have to say, lavender is my mental doctor :)
I started to use lavender oil thanks to this article https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender-health-benefits/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Placebo effect. If I were to say "stick your finger in your nose, it will relax you"....then yeah, it'll relax you a bit.

Try it. Stick your finger in your nose for 30 seconds. It really is calming if you focus. I just tried it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for sharing. it sounds quite interesting. I will try it :D
Before I used to choose foods to help me release anxiety and improve mood. My most favorite food is brazil nut. Besides the advantage of anxiety release, it is very tasty and I can eat them a lot. :lol: Actually, there are some scientific research talking about this benefit of brazil nut at:https://wikihomenutrition.com/brazil-nu ... mprovement
Very nice to share with you! :D