Anxiety-aspd-psychosis-depression cure

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Disease. Its why we're all virgins isnt it? Wether you've got a disease like ass burgers or your afraid of one like ass aids. Disease is why you're not getting laid. You're like me you got chump disease. The fucking weird ass routine guru's who amog your ass while wearing bluesuits and sunbrero's call us AFC's (rettards who dont go after their dreams). They laugh at us while "teaching" us (fuck i mean you, old me yeah but not today i see through this bs), they teach you how to memorize fucking 10 line routine's just to get a reaction out of sommeone. Fuck you wanna get a girl to follow you just snatch her purse. Dont read books on boooks on books of how to say hi in eighteen creepagillion ways just to get rejected again.

The night I lost my virginity i tried running the "cube" routine on my target. (You know the one where u get your girl to depict her box and how tall the ladder is and shit just so when shes done telling you everything you can be like "yuuup that means youre horny wowwww") anyways this Fucking sluu is telling me she's normally shy and doesn't drink with random guys and instead of just fucking her in the bar right there cause that was like the i0i of i0i's my dumb PUA ass is like "ohhh! This is the fucking perfect time to run that cube thing i read about last night". Thank god its so fucking complicated and hard to remember cause if i wouldve actually went through with that gay ass routine i would bot have got the girl. Yeah tbt to being a 19 yr old virgin i miss the feeling of waking up that next day like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh MF ive figured it out!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I didnt figure shit out, just set myself up for depression. My chump ass thought 1 lay would make me kind now 2 years later im in the same boat again and cant get laid. Chump = mental illness = chump = get a prescription or your inner mentally ill game will never change.

Sincerely and sorrily,
A depressed chump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude i didn't get my 1st lay until about a whole year into pickup, which was about 2 years ago. I've gotten laid by several different girls since then, but i realized that it didn't even matter. Before you even try to game to pick up another girl, you first need to change the way that you think and find joy within yourself, because trust me bro..if you're looking to solve your pain by shagging alot of women, i can tell you from experience that it won't happen. Clear the fucking darkness that is already inside of you, get out of the victim mentality "Oh woe is me, sex with a girl didn't actually make me happy" that is in your own head, step up and take consistent action on finding your own happiness in life, and realize that a handicap (like mental illness) is only a handicap if you make it into one. I had depression, panic attacks, & social anxiety..all of which i manned-up and took action on every single day, and i still am. I did not have a pity party for myself, neither did i expect anyone to feel sorry for me or give me permission to work on myself. I gamed solo for over a year without anyone's support (no wingmen). So get it together and take consistent action to improve your own life, no excuses!

-G