"You Have Got a Baby Face"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone. I know This topic is little wired but I'm having a huge problem with my fucking face. I think I know the game pretty good for a beginner, but the problem is that 80 percent of the girls that I approach mention my "Baby Face" and it really turns me off, even if I make fun of it or change the topic I feel like AFC after hear this every time. How can I overcome this?
Please help a brother out. Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

its a compliment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It might be but dont you think its a DLV?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hi everyone. I know This topic is little wired but I'm having a huge problem with my fucking face. I think I know the game pretty good for a beginner, but the problem is that 80 percent of the girls that I approach mention my "Baby Face" and it really turns me off, even if I make fun of it or change the topic I feel like AFC after hear this every time. How can I overcome this?
Please help a brother out. Thanks
You have a lot of emotional attachment to your facial features...Get a piece of paper and a pen, proceed to write all those deep emotional feelings you have with your face.

^^Each time you do this it will "turn down the volume" of the emotion which drives the thinking towards your facial features.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you guys I actually approached a girl yesterday at my tennis practice and talked about my baby face. Made me feel more comfortable and we had fun talk, with a #close.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You've got to reach the point where you're not phased by it and take it in stride.

In addition to a being a fellow baby face, I've also got quite the high pitched voice for a 20 year old. I've often been told I sound like I'm 14/15. It was something I was insecure about for a long time, but accepted I could not control it and moved on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was still being asked for ID at 28 and I can totally relate that it can dent your confidence because you feel you won't be taken seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:48 pm 

Quote:
Thank you guys I actually approached a girl yesterday at my tennis practice and talked about my baby face. Made me feel more comfortable and we had fun talk, with a #close.
Sounds like you're already well on your way of overcoming this issue on your own, but I wanted to weigh in.

I've got a baby face too because I'm Asian (and short, too! dang.) and I'm totally used to being seen as less manly or whatever by people, men and women, and at first it really affected my inner game, too. It made me insecure and shit and everything.

But if there's one thing I learned through pickup it's that you can turn any perceived disadvantage into an advantage when it comes to women and dating if you approach it from the right angle. That's the entire basis of my Seductive Introvert program - everyone thinks that being introverted is a disadvantage but my program is designed to teach introverted guys how to turn it into an advantage instead of just trying to compensate for it.

Having a baby face is no different in terms of a perceived disadvantage being a potential advantage. Sure, you won't reach as broad of an audience, but you'll specialize for a certain niche - girls who like "pretty boys."

Eventually, the confidence you gain from actually being a competent specialized seducer also helps you touch base with a broader audience - girls in general.

So own up to everything you are, bro. No shame. Do you. We men have a huge advantage when it comes to looks because women's tastes in men vary much much more than men's tastes in women. Own your niche.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got one too man. And trust me....it's only done me good :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How have you achieved such confidence?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Honestly man, my baby face has never worked against me. Think about it as far as attraction goes you got the upside. You will look young, and youthful, often mistaken for about 6-10 years in some cases, than what you actually are..even though i think men get better with age. I'm 27 looks like I'm 20 and it's damn fun! It completely erases the fact of being a creep ass mofo(for the most part) as long as your game is solid. But for reals man it's an advantage. Don't think for one second it's fucking you over. baby face + good inner game = BANG!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Honestly man, my baby face has never worked against me. Think about it as far as attraction goes you got the upside. You will look young, and youthful, often mistaken for about 6-10 years in some cases, than what you actually are..even though i think men get better with age. I'm 27 looks like I'm 20 and it's damn fun! It completely erases the fact of being a creep ass mofo(for the most part) as long as your game is solid. But for reals man it's an advantage. Don't think for one second it's fucking you over. baby face + good inner game = BANG!
So if I have got it right, what you are saying is that we shouldn't even be making it an issue.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Exactly. I could see where you think it makes you "seem" like less of a real grown man but honestly, you have it backwards imo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Relax. It's just a compliment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man just wondering how you been going on the field since you have posted this post?

I was literally about to come and write the same post but found this before hand and seen some very useful information.