Good looking but shy.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Good looking but shy.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a good looking guy. I know this because I've been told this my whole life. However I am very shy, almost brutally shy. Even if a girl keeps glancing at me, showing real interest I just have no idea what to say. This may be because of a minor stammering problem I have. I also have a real fear of rejection. How can I work on this? Any pointers on how to open a conversation and how to keep it flowing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

The old school way, practice, practice, practice!

My suggestion, since you are soooo good looking, confide in your slickest Bro, and set up an online profile that will make their panties wet just peeking.

Then practice.

Go online and practice making sure you don't bore women with your regular comments and stammering shyness. Instead, start being direct, bold, confident.

Go ahead, get rejected, so fucking what. I even dare you to ask when you get blown out 'Why?'.

Ask the GIRL how you fucked up.

Not in a needy pussy way, SAY I'm trying to get better at this.

Oh, tell them you have a giant penis, and you have a line of prom queens waiting to mount that anaconda.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The old school way, practice, practice, practice!

My suggestion, since you are soooo good looking, confide in your slickest Bro, and set up an online profile that will make their panties wet just peeking.

Then practice.

Go online and practice making sure you don't bore women with your regular comments and stammering shyness. Instead, start being direct, bold, confident.

Go ahead, get rejected, so fucking what. I even dare you to ask when you get blown out 'Why?'.

Ask the GIRL how you fucked up.

Not in a needy pussy way, SAY I'm trying to get better at this.

Oh, tell them you have a giant penis, and you have a line of prom queens waiting to mount that anaconda.
Hmm I'm sensing some jealousy. Guessing you're an ugly one then.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:15 pm 

Quote:
What a great way to treat someone trying to help you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:30 pm 
English Muffin

Heywood Jablowme is so ugly, he gives Freddie Kruger nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Your Mom didn't think so....

Well we can see your ego is easily bruised, maybe a place to start?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I'm a good looking guy. I know this because I've been told this my whole life. However I am very shy, almost brutally shy. Even if a girl keeps glancing at me, showing real interest I just have no idea what to say. This may be because of a minor stammering problem I have. I also have a real fear of rejection. How can I work on this? Any pointers on how to open a conversation and how to keep it flowing?

Approach anxiety. We all have it. Why does it seem to be the good looking guys that have a bigger problem with it than the average dude...

It really sounds like you haven't even tried. How many girls have you approached cold in your life..honestly?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Heywood Jablowme is so ugly, he gives Freddie Kruger nightmares

BOOM! LMAO.

You're so ugly, when you were born the doctor took one look at you and slapped your parents.
Quote:
Why does it seem to be the good looking guys that have a bigger problem with it than the average dude...
Obviously they are more sensitive...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Approach anxiety. We all have it. Why does it seem to be the good looking guys that have a bigger problem with it than the average dude...

It really sounds like you haven't even tried. How many girls have you approached cold in your life..honestly?

3 or 4 bearing in mind I am in my teenage years

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:59 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

3 or 4 bearing in mind I am in my teenage years

Bare in mind...That's not enough to get good at this, young Sky Walker.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:04 pm 
Read My Book

Try this quote:
Quote:
“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.”

― Og Mandino
Mental repetition. Is your answer. You've thought yourself into this situation and now you're going to have to think yourself out of it. I always say, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions your actions become your character and your character becomes your destiny. Thought creates the emotion and emotion creates the fuel for taking action.

You'll change this situation the same way actors get themselves into character. Repeating and convincing their own mind that they are the guy in the script over and over until they believe it. It could take anywhere for 3 months to a year depending on how dedicated to the process you are. Think yourself out. You can start saying, " I am a strong sociable confident guy that feels completely comfortable approaching women. "

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Mental repetition. Is your answer. You've thought yourself into this situation and now you're going to have to think yourself out of it. I always say, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions your actions become your character and your character becomes your destiny. Thought creates the emotion and emotion creates the fuel for taking action.

You'll change this situation the same way actors get themselves into character. Repeating and convincing their own mind that they are the guy in the script over and over until they believe it. It could take anywhere for 3 months to a year depending on how dedicated to the process you are. Think yourself out. You can start saying, " I am a strong sociable confident guy that feels completely comfortable approaching women. "
Completely disagree, telling someone who is fairly neurotic to maintain their neurosis is not a good idea.

The emphasis should not be on thought, thinking does not help you. The biggest illusion people have is their obsessive thinking is somehow beneficial to them.

@tomhw: O.K, so you want lessen your anxiety around girls. The most obvious way is to spend more time around them (forget all this pick up crap initially).

If you take stimulants (caffeine, nicotine) cut back and you'll see subsequent a lessening of anxiety.

Meditation/ mindfulness will lessen the neurosis, making you more relaxed generally.

That is it. When you become more skilled then start adding more stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
What a great way to treat someone trying to help you.
The PUAs on this forum can sound like a dick sometimes, but they are actually trying to help you. Not to mention that they are not from Asian/Muslim countries and don't understand the dynamics of every culture :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For the shyness problem, you can do these things:
1. the newbie mission
2. socialize more
3. get friends
4. get friends who are girls (you can try craig's list for platonic female friends)
5. talk to all kinds of people on a frequent basis

For conversation, you can talk about situational topics, such as things in the immediate environment.
You can talk about things everyone is familiar with.
You can crack jokes and tease her.
You can also ask her about herself.
But don't talk about her job. Talk about her dreams, passions, hobbies, things she does when not working.
You can use openers.
You can talk about the cube.
You can read her palm.
Remember to constantly give a sexual vibe with your tone of voice, body language, and whatever. Convey that you like her without actually saying it.
Don't act like a non-sexual nice guy with no balls. It'll put you in the friend zone.
Don't talk about boring things or unpleasant things.
make eye contact and hold it for several seconds.
use kino
gaze at her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes (to make her want to kiss you)
watch pua videos to see what kind of things they say to girls
don't directly brag about yourself.

Stop caring about rejection or failure. Doesn't matter if you get rejected. There's an infinite number of girls out there for you to meet. Get rejected a lot of times. It will hurt less and less. And then you get to the point you don't give a fuck anymore if you get rejected. Until that happens, just be willing to suffer the pain. It's only temporary. It's a numbers game. Most girls will reject you. So it's necesary to get rejected a lot. Just force yourself to ask them for a number or date or whatever and take your punishment until you don't care anymore. Eventually it'll start being fun and you'll crave hitting on girls. Going through a period of getting a lot of pain and embarrassment from rejection is a mandatory rite of passage for every PUA. Just accept it and submit to it. You can't become a PUA unless you go through this.

Personally I don't give a fuck anymore about rejection. Rejection is just boring and I'm like "whatever" (been there, done that, got the t-shirt) and I just move on to the next girl. Right now I'm just more concerned with approaching more girls and trying things out on them to see what reaction I'll get.
Also I've learned about a lot of seduction moves and I'd like to try more of them out in real life.
Because I'm starting to see girls as dumb robots that you just push their buttons and make them do predictable things. I'm starting to enjoy messing with their heads. Hahahahaha.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Everyone has a real fear of rejection.

And nobody got good at this without facing that fear. So go ahead and get rejected. Get rejected hundreds of times. Have your ego, which is a false identity be crushed over and over. Until you build a new identity based on your raw naked self not based on false ideas of what you think you are. (And most likely the identity that women will like). Then you will lose that fear. Then you will realize that fear did nothing to you. You're still breathing, your still surviving, you're still here.

Rejection is good for you. Because really it's just a constructed idea in our brain that has allot less impact on us than our brain really tells us. We have outdated brains that are still operating on caveman machinery. Update your operating system by breaking it.

End of the day, no pain no gain. Ain't no easy way out or shortcuts.