Approach Anxiety ( my own solution )

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello dear members, i wanna start sayng i have a LOT of grammar problems on my english, so i please to escuze me .. :( .

On a lot of time i try diferent TEHNIQUIES to destroy Approach Anxiety, some works great, and some not, but after a WHILE of using this tehniqiues, approach anxiety come backs to me, after a while of stop approach, again, aa come back.

So, i come to a concluzion, the best tehniquie to destroy, realy easy Approach Anxiety is to ... Develop Yourself.

1. Personal Development.

Learn NEW things, do NEW things.

Learn a new language, go to football, read books, start knowing yourself, star love yourself, go to fishing, a lot of activities who help you to more better, psihic and fizic.

2. After you DEVELOPER yourself, and you feel, you are at least little different, force you like an mature man to go out of your comfort zone, will be 100x more easy.

Develop your Emotional Independence.

What that means?

That means you are not slave of your emotions(brain).

But that independence come after you have Emotional Maturity ... so ... develop yourself!

After you develop, force you a little bit to go out of your comfort zone, will be veary veary veary EASY!

Again, escuze me for my Grammar & English problem :oops: .

NUS.