I've liked this girl for years. Last day of school approach?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I thought this kinda fit into this categorie so here we go! I have liked this girl for years since we were very young. We were once very close but we grew apart. She became extremely popular (cause she's hot) and I lost motive because I was a young impressionable kid. At the beginning of this year I was still the same loser but I read some pua books and decided to make some changes in my life. I have grinded to build a respectable social proof, style, and inner game. I will admit I have oneitis for her (solely do to the fact she was my first crush). She probably liked me a while ago but I was too stupid to realize it at the time, maybe because I didn't feel like I was good enough for her. Though I have improved it is hard for me to approach her like any other girl because she is an old friend (damn...kryptonite lol). We go to the same school and I sometimes see her pass by. We haven't talked in years, would it be weird for me to approach? Monday's basically the last day of school, but she is very reserved so I feel like it would take multiple approaches to attract her. Am I assuming to much? Help is appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:07 am 

Approach. Stop hesitating and making excuses (yes you're making excuses. You waited until the last day).

Now - the kicker here is that you've laid no ground work. You have no IOIs and you're probably gonna fail to lock this down. That doesn't matter. Do it anyway...

Then go do it to 100 other women.

Pickup doesn't exist to get one girl. It exists to get 100.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Approach. Stop hesitating and making excuses (yes you're making excuses. You waited until the last day).

Now - the kicker here is that you've laid no ground work. You have no IOIs and you're probably gonna fail to lock this down. That doesn't matter. Do it anyway...

Then go do it to 100 other women.

Pickup doesn't exist to get one girl. It exists to get 100.
Thanks for that will do sir. Will do.