Oneites is killer!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Oneites is killer!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, until recently things have started to fall into place in my life. I was jobless for a year and
landed this interview and a date with this girl (that i've been trying to go out with since the longest)
all in one day.

Got the job and hung out with her with mutual friends, but i didn't think we hit it off.
Next day, bam! she texts my female friend that she wants me to text her! We start texting and
hang out a few more times, but i don't make a move until her birthday, which was last week.

Her birthday goes smoothly, i planned a bonfire at the beach ect. next thing you know it
we're in my room having intense sex. Btw this girl is HOT like stupid Hot. Anyways, next morning she calls me
all excited about the previous night and everything is going smooth between us, I start to catch feelings.

And literally just like that shit goes downward fast! We were suppose to hang out the next day after her bday and she flakes. She would text me every morning good morning or goodnight, she stops. And the way i text
is if you didn't reply to my last text either the day before or what have you i wont chase you

She just started getting completely distant. We had planned to hang out this passed thursday and she completely flaked out on me and didn't even call to cancel. So, i text her and she appologizes saying she was busy talking with her exs mom and asks me wat beach did we go for her birthday? and i took it as she's asking so she can go there with someone else, so i never texted her back. she texted me the next morning "Hey", but never responded back to my reply.

it's been two days since we stopped talking and im just bummed.

Thing is, i never want to feel like this for a girl again, so what do i or work on my game so i can keep the girl
intrested in me? My text game or just my overall game is rusty and this is the first girl i actually dated in over a year. Idk, i just really don't want to feel this way again and just wish some constructive criticism.

Peace.

Post subject: Re: Oneites is killer!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:47 pm 

I don't know... from the limited details you've provided, it really doesn't sound like you could have done much.

Sometimes it's just a matter of timing.

I don't think she was ready to get into something with you -- and I think the likely cause is another guy (maybe the ex... why else would she be talking to his mother?)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So, until recently things have started to fall into place in my life. I was jobless for a year and
landed this interview and a date with this girl (that i've been trying to go out with since the longest)
all in one day.

Got the job and hung out with her with mutual friends, but i didn't think we hit it off.
Next day, bam! she texts my female friend that she wants me to text her! We start texting and
hang out a few more times, but i don't make a move until her birthday, which was last week.

Her birthday goes smoothly, i planned a bonfire at the beach ect. next thing you know it
we're in my room having intense sex. Btw this girl is HOT like stupid Hot. Anyways, next morning she calls me
all excited about the previous night and everything is going smooth between us, I start to catch feelings.

And literally just like that shit goes downward fast! We were suppose to hang out the next day after her bday and she flakes. She would text me every morning good morning or goodnight, she stops. And the way i text
is if you didn't reply to my last text either the day before or what have you i wont chase you

She just started getting completely distant. We had planned to hang out this passed thursday and she completely flaked out on me and didn't even call to cancel. So, i text her and she appologizes saying she was busy talking with her exs mom and asks me wat beach did we go for her birthday? and i took it as she's asking so she can go there with someone else, so i never texted her back. she texted me the next morning "Hey", but never responded back to my reply.

it's been two days since we stopped talking and im just bummed.

Thing is, i never want to feel like this for a girl again, so what do i or work on my game so i can keep the girl
intrested in me? My text game or just my overall game is rusty and this is the first girl i actually dated in over a year. Idk, i just really don't want to feel this way again and just wish some constructive criticism.

Peace.
"You speak sincerely but your sorrow has no cause. How have you fallen so far off the path to liberation?" - Bhagavad Gita

Brother, it always sucks when this stuff happens... But is it possible you may be over reacting?

People get busy. It happens. She sounds like she was super into you. It looks like you getting overly emotional is what is causing her to take her distance, and not vice versa.

Who cares if she goes to the beach with someone else? You do not own her, nor her time.

Get a grip brother.

How can you never feel like this again? Stop asking for more techniques and tactics. You should never aim to build defenses around your heart. That's the stupidest way to live. Of COURSE you will feel this way again. And probably more intensely... And guess what - that's fine! With love comes pain, with joy comes sorrow. It's the way the world works. You can choose not to be attached to that joy, and by consequence the pain, and that is an alternative.

Look your main focus should be on fixing yourself. Stop looking for ways to 'keep her' and 'never feel that way again'. Instead, focus on being a man worth keeping, and on growing emotionally, on maturing as a man.

The alternative is what you're going through right now... Over and over.

With love and respect
Mack

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:39 pm 
Read My Book

A couple years ago I had a one night stand with probably the best looking girl I've ever physically seen in my life on the second floor of an empty diner. We're right by the window, its pouring raining, the windows open and we're going at it. I fell in love immediately. Just like you did. And that was all she wrote. Never saw her again lol.

Same exact story to be honest, and the answer to your problem lays within having the ability to let go.

Hot women practice and abundantly mentality all the time and because of it they have abundance. They block guys on Facebook, they turn their phone off sometimes, they cut guys off, and just ignore them etc. because they understand that there will always be another guy. ALWAYS. Guys are trying to talk to them everyday.

Now when you begin to project that same abundant mentality, you can begin sharing in a similar level of magnetic draw with the opposite sex. You have to fake it first. Begin cutting girls off, stop blocking women that you kind of have a connection with of they say something that offends you. Flake on a girl you think is hot. Say no to sex with another girl you think is hot, even after you worked for it. Trust in your ability to get it again. Understand that there will always be another hot girl to have sex with.

You have to accept your abundance. It can be yours as soon as you're willing to behave as if you already have. That comes first. Behaving like its already yours.

Start walking away from women you like when they cross a boundary or offend you. This will build up your natural ability to attract the abundance you desire.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:02 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Men are more invested in women before sex and less invested after it's happened. Women are less invested in men before sex and more invested in them after it's happened. Exact opposites.

You, as a man, became more invested in her after you've had sex.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

RC - I think its good to be more invested after sex of you're transitioning to a Rship no?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oneitis is such a fucking killer man, you can't catch the feels too quickly unfortunately it paradoxically harms you.

That being said, having a relationship with a girl is amazing... and should be the "end product" so to speak of all this PUA stuff. That one fucking amazing 10/10 physically and emotionally that molds with you, and you keep her attracted.

During your journey though.. you must disobey the notion of dating any women exclusively. In my opinion, you must put dating completely aside. Invest in yourself, be selfish, indulge on many one night stands, read books, lift weights, don't worry about small things like one single girl. Embark on this fucking amazing adventure and switch some things up in your life.

When that time comes, and you'll know... then it's okay to get invested in one girl. But seeing as how this girl isn't really investing herself NEARLY as much as you are says 2 things. A- she probably isn't as attracted to you (you have some more work to do, just like me and everyone else in the world) and B- she isn't your type to settle down with.

I wish you luck my man :)

-Lifestyle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
RC - I think its good to be more invested after sex of you're transitioning to a Rship no?
Wrong mindset. 70% investment from the girl, 30% from the guy is healthy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Wrong mindset. 70% investment from the girl, 30% from the guy is healthy.
I mean more invested than you were before the sex.

Not more invested than the girl.

get me?