Hypnotherapy for confidence/anxiety/self esteem?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi,

All my life I've suffered from a lack of confidence, low self esteem and lots of anxiety especially in social situations. This comes from living in 5 different countries from when I was born till the age of 13. As well as being bullied and not having any friends through high school/secondary school.

I'm not even thinking so much about Pua yet, I think I have some personal demons I need to tame first.

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge in regards to hypnotherapy as a way of helping improve your confidence/anxiety issues?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:36 am 

I'm a big believer in trying many different things in order to achieve your personal development goals. Focusing solely on hypnotherapy may help to a degree, but you know what's even better? Doing hypnotherapy AND a whole bunch of other stuff.

I'm not knocking hypnosis, though. I know that stuff works. That's why I've included many hypnosis tracks in my Seductive Introvert program. In fact, the hypnosis track from Month 1, Intro to Inner Game, is pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

However, bear in mind that it's just one piece of the puzzle.

And don't fall for the trap of thinking that you need to perfect your inner game or tame all of your personal demons BEFORE taking action. Take action at the same time. Don't let your brain give you any bullshit excuses. Feel the fear and do it anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dammit, I misread the title as hypertrophy. In which case, I would have chimed in to say that first you should build a solid strength base with some proper powerlifter training, and then train for aesthetics.

seriously tho, consider it. It would probably help you more than hypnotherapy.