Not caring enough to approach.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's been awhile since I posted here. A few hook ups and 2 girlfriends later things have been on the up and up. Got a new job making really good money. I'll be at 6 figures before I turn 30 and it's doing stuff I love with real chill co-workers and work environment. I've been brought to new heights with my hobbies. Dancing and writing are my things I've taken both to new levels and love it. Got a solid group of non-club going friends that live a state away but they call me near daily. I never feel lonely just a bit horny haha.

I'm getting back into the dating scene but I realized I forgot to approach. I'll walk around just stuck in my head thinking of new ideas for my book, what I'm going to eat, or something funny that happened at work.I don't notice the girls around me until I realized I want to get back into the pick up side of things again.

So as I'm noticing girls I just don't approach the attractive ones. I realized that I just don't care enough about a girl no matter how hot. Pussy is nice but it's kinda like a good pizza, eat it and go about your life. Once the hungers been satisfied ... whatever. Life continues. So I want to get laid, but I just don't care enough about a girl to go talk to her. Or even most guys if wanted to simply comment about something the have. I build fucking circuits for Boeing and I've spent hours on end crafting unique characters for novels with the most interesting motivations, desires, and likes. Real people are boring, real women are god awful boring. Talking to a girl about how her shopping was or asking her how her day was is liking talking to a dog about what kind of poop it eats. I really, could care less.

I try to just do random things to make things interesting but that's just as hard. Ok I've asked her what she's shopping for. My style of randomly interesting : "Seriously though, fuck this place and it's lack of fruit. Have you had passion fuit? Don't it's terrible. But they could at least carry it right?" or "Buying towels? I bought a towel once. Never again. Did it with my mom when she wanted to help me move in to me new place. Shit got unreal real quick."

Random. Still boring. I'm bored and then my creativity shuts down and she'll respond with a "Yeah sure" and the conversation dies down. I've tried talking about school. If you don't think the math behind aeroplanes is crazy cool shit then you haven't seen the math for it lol.

But then again maybe it's me just making excuses for not approaching. I mean i don't approach so little I might just be making things up to reason why I'm not. Well that's my problem hope those with similar feelings can help.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Fruit and towels. Not the best topics for pickup.

It's easy to get laid. Just don't fuck it up by being weird.
Quote:
So as I'm noticing girls I just don't approach the attractive ones. I realized that I just don't care enough about a girl no matter how hot. 
Nope. You just realised you're scared of the hot girls, so you rationalise by making the excuse that it's because you don't care enough about them. Stop making excuses and stop talking about weird shit with girls.

Eye contact, touch, physically escalate. Get on it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Your interest in getting better with women is increasing, thus you have more motivation to "get good at game".
This subsequently has led you to type out a blast of your thoughts on this forum.

Its easy to fall into the head space of approach, must approach, must approach...etc, the idea that you need to approach all the time is utterly retarded. In fact this mindset is completely hampering your ability to approach, it exaggerates your anxieties making your game less fluid. Relax, realize this a skill like any other and follow your interest, not a neurotic idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

well man...its all about focus!
your focus is at another thing right now(your work) and you don't feel like meeting girls is the right thing for you-or do you?
you are attracted to women, and you enjoyed your time with them in the past and its natural to have up's and down's.

it may also just be that going back to this world put much pressure on you mentally and whenever you go out-because its so hard on your mind, you just shut down excusing yourself you don't want to be around girls...

you need to come to a conclusion and this is something only you can answer-do you really don't want to spend your times with girls you are attracted to now? do you not want to work hard enough for it? I don't believe its the case(at least not the first one) or you wouldn't be here asking questions (:

but understand that whatever you decide-its cool. Do you want to come back here 3 months from now? that's cool! but it may also be a lost time you can never get back!
(: good luck man

http://www.spartanDesire.com
my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbGO2 ... Soic1UwS1A

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
It's been awhile since I posted here. A few hook ups and 2 girlfriends later things have been on the up and up. Got a new job making really good money. I'll be at 6 figures before I turn 30 and it's doing stuff I love with real chill co-workers and work environment. I've been brought to new heights with my hobbies. Dancing and writing are my things I've taken both to new levels and love it. Got a solid group of non-club going friends that live a state away but they call me near daily. I never feel lonely just a bit horny haha.

I'm getting back into the dating scene but I realized I forgot to approach. I'll walk around just stuck in my head thinking of new ideas for my book, what I'm going to eat, or something funny that happened at work.I don't notice the girls around me until I realized I want to get back into the pick up side of things again.

So as I'm noticing girls I just don't approach the attractive ones. I realized that I just don't care enough about a girl no matter how hot. Pussy is nice but it's kinda like a good pizza, eat it and go about your life. Once the hungers been satisfied ... whatever. Life continues. So I want to get laid, but I just don't care enough about a girl to go talk to her. Or even most guys if wanted to simply comment about something the have. I build fucking circuits for Boeing and I've spent hours on end crafting unique characters for novels with the most interesting motivations, desires, and likes. Real people are boring, real women are god awful boring. Talking to a girl about how her shopping was or asking her how her day was is liking talking to a dog about what kind of poop it eats. I really, could care less.

I try to just do random things to make things interesting but that's just as hard. Ok I've asked her what she's shopping for. My style of randomly interesting : "Seriously though, fuck this place and it's lack of fruit. Have you had passion fuit? Don't it's terrible. But they could at least carry it right?" or "Buying towels? I bought a towel once. Never again. Did it with my mom when she wanted to help me move in to me new place. Shit got unreal real quick."

Random. Still boring. I'm bored and then my creativity shuts down and she'll respond with a "Yeah sure" and the conversation dies down. I've tried talking about school. If you don't think the math behind aeroplanes is crazy cool shit then you haven't seen the math for it lol.

But then again maybe it's me just making excuses for not approaching. I mean i don't approach so little I might just be making things up to reason why I'm not. Well that's my problem hope those with similar feelings can help.
Hey man!

Based on what I've just learned about you from your post, I must tell you that you should not
be harsh on yourself for not caring enough to approach random women at all. And, here's the
main reason why I'm now encouraging you to just cheer yourself up because you're doing
absolutely fine and your behavior is perfectly normal and healthy.

I've realized two awesome reasons for you not caring enough to approach any random
woman:

1) You're currently spot-on focused on your true passions that you've nicely described
through your hobbies and interests. In short, you're fully committed to doing what you
truly love and enjoy. As the result of doing so, you're now blessed to be saved and stay
well away from any kind of unnecessary negative distractions and even more serious things
like obsessions and addictions that you normally get trapped in if you don't follow and live
your true passions.

2) As the natural result of being laser-focused on your top passions, your brain
(especially, the subconscious part of it) is not sending you any signals to go and concern
yourself with something that really and truly doesn't interest you at all, because you're
already happy and fulfilled. In other words, you're saved from falling under that unnecessary
pressure where you'd be forcing yourself into doing what you don't truly love and enjoy.

By the way, you may or may not realize how blessed you really are for the fact that
right now you're not trapped in any kind of situation of forcing yourself into doing what
you don't truly love and enjoy, but I'd like you to know that such situation often leads
to many different sorts of obsessions that soon turn into addictions.

Speaking of obsessions and addictions, I've been lately busy answering a lot of
questions from the guys who feel an abnormal approach anxiety around women
on these forums. And, what I've learned is that all of them got stuck in the situation
of constantly forcing themselves into boldly approaching random women driven
purely by the force of their anxiety.

The latter truth reinforced with my painful experience with the same kind of trouble
has recently made me write a post titled 2 Reasons You Need To Stop Beating Your
Approach Anxiety!!!
that I warmly recommend you check out if you want
to learn all the mental health risks and dangers of being stuck in forcing yourself
to boldly approach random women. To get to that post, just click on the link
that you can see in this text.

God bless you!

Bruno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Hey Bruno digging some pretty old shit to sell your wares aren't you? It's like two years old.