how can i get rid of this type of anxiety?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey whatsup!.

so ive been picking up girls for quite some time now, but just recently ive drove the momentum to really create attraction, seduction and getting the number bla bal bla.

BUT! ive got this anxiety still when to a CRUSH! yes you might get this alot but, i dont know how to get around it, i mean its easy to talk to random strangers, but when it comes to the girls that i like its like picking up for the first time, even though i know they're not that different.

please need advice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'd like to know the answer to this one too. Happens a lot to me. Frankly, I think the best is to forget it... At least for now. Moving on a crush when you are super nervous is doomed to fail. And hanging around them when you want to move but don't can give off a super creepy vibe... Trust me :/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ah i just approached her yesterday, and went back to textbook pickup and it worked she turned out to be fun :D i say just go out of your comfort zone man, i think i just answered my own question ahahhahaha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:45 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
ah i just approached her yesterday, and went back to textbook pickup and it worked she turned out to be fun :D i say just go out of your comfort zone man, i think i just answered my own question ahahhahaha
Good job. Now hold onto that memory whenever you approach.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I would run a routine on her. I'd ask her how do you know if someone likes you or not? Instinctively she'll get a tad nervous, assuming it is you who likes her. She'll play along and try to give you some intuitive answer, strategically avoiding giving you the impression that she likes you and it's okay to ask her out.

Then you say, "Ok cool, because there is this girl I like at my job and I wanted to get another girl's opinion on whether she likes me or not. Thanks." Now your crush feels starkly unimportant, and instantly becomes slightly jealous and will try to seek your validation.

Or, as you already did, game them normally. But I think doing the opposite of what they'd expect you to do works even better when it comes to girls who know you like them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
hey whatsup!.

so ive been picking up girls for quite some time now, but just recently ive drove the momentum to really create attraction, seduction and getting the number bla bal bla.

BUT! ive got this anxiety still when to a CRUSH! yes you might get this alot but, i dont know how to get around it, i mean its easy to talk to random strangers, but when it comes to the girls that i like its like picking up for the first time, even though i know they're not that different.

please need advice
At a free tour event, I was told to approach things as a new reference experience, and to stop using each like game 7 of 7 of the Stanley cup. There will be other chances. A pua made some point about being fearless in what you do and the rest being irrelevant. I do not get every woman cause, I am not suppose to get them all. Its not pokemon or trading cards. This is real people with emotions, dreams, ambitions, passions, and life directions. We intersect through cold approach and then, we progress together or we part. In most my experiences, we part, and I enjoy what time we shared no matter how long or little. This is what rsdtyler taught me with meditation; freedom from outcome.

She will not save me nor will I save her. What we have together is special cause, we will never be here again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When talking to "hot" girl stay irreverent.When approaching girl above average keep calm and don't send her signals like she's too good for you,(Men: "This girl is too hot,i hope she will at least give me her name") girls catch that in matter of seconds and you drop most of your value.

Treat them all as they were regular looking gals.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
hey whatsup!.

please need advice
An old speech trick I learned is to remain confident.
1. You will gain nothing by being scared. I know this is a catch-22, but remember, nervousness will set up your doom and will get you nowhere. Confidence will be your best friend all the time.
2. Remember, you are doing this because you can. When you go up to a girl to talk, its because you know you have the skill and the charm. Flaunt it, use it, embrace it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

1. Take a deep breath, relax and stay calm
2. Remember that people like meeting fun and interesting new people as long as they are not creepy/weird
3. She probably isn't actually that perfect, you are just chemically attracted and so come in with investment
4. Keep in mind your goal is to be the best part of her night, there is no negative in that
5. Take a deep breath, relax and stay calm

-Psych3r-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
hey whatsup!.

please need advice
Hey man!

Chances are that you don't fully enjoy the whole thing of picking up women,
because if you did enjoy it, you'd do it effortlessly with any girl.

All I'm trying to point out to you here is that you should seriously think twice
about whether picking up women is really part of your true passion or a pure
obsession that many guys get stuck in without even knowing it.

By the way, since I've been lately busy answering a lot of guys' questions
similar to yours, I wouldn't like continuously repeating myself by copying and
pasting the same kind of answer that I've already published as my reply to a
number of posts on these forums. Hence I'll now ask you to click on the link
of the post titled Can't approach any girls if you want to learn where your anxiety
is coming from and what to do about it.

Take care.

Bruno