One minor switch away from MPUA status, what is it?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, I have quite the life changing situation on my hands. I've always been kinda shy but have managed to turn it around over the last 5 or so years but never fully. I still have trouble with girls, I will get a makeout but it never really goes further or I mess up or whatever, something always goes wrong. However every few months I do something and everything changes, I become a GOD but only for the night.

Some of you may look down on this but it is what it is, when I take molly (a form of ecstasy) I turn into a MPUA like nobody has ever seen before. I've always known this but have tried to use what I learn on those nights and put it into use but I just can't. However, this past Friday I took it again and paid close attention to what happened. Here it is.

Within ten minutes a switch went off in my head and I just fell a release of all anxiety and my head completely cleared. The first thing I notice is the tremendous effect I have on the people around me, guys or girls. I become magnetic. I look in somebody's direction and they will stop their conversation and ask me "what's up". I have zero approach anxiety. My approaches are like this: I will approach for example a 3-set anyway I want, from behind them or in front, doesn't matter. My opener is....."Hey". They will look at me, feel my calmness and just smile. Conversation flows like nothing else. It is the easiest thing in the world. I am funny, cool, calm, smart, smooth and everything PUAs strive to be with zero effort and no brain power. I just do not think, I react. Before this comes off as an ad for Molly I want to say that it is very bad for you to take more than once every month or two so taking it all the time and living for the weekends never was and never will be an option. That's why I need your help.

My experience with Molly is not exactly the normal experience. Yes, people become more social on it, yes they may become calmer, and even a little more magnetic to people but I have never seen anyone have the effect that it has on my personality. It is tremendous. It opens a door in my mind that I'm just too scared to normally open. I will get phone numbers from girls I hooked up with or had sex with while on Molly and it just immediately goes downhill just from texting. It's not fools gold, some of these are girls I spent hours with. I just have a problem of being in my head. Doubts take over and it paralyzes me. I feel like a headcase when sober.

Yesterday, I decided I figured out my problem. I let doubts creep into my head so I decided to go to work with the mindset "everything is great, your great, and whatever your gonna do it will be great" and just not let any doubts take over. I had a GREAT day talking to all the girls at work and nice energy came off of me. However today something happened that made me come here. I thought I had it all figured out, I started the day off fine doing the same thing as yesterday but doubts started creeping in and the more I fought them the worse they got until I literally could not look anybody in the eye, I couldn't stop wavering and everybody seemed disgusted by my energy. I had to leave work a few minutes early just to get away and get back to normal.

So guys, what can I do. What does Molly unlock in my head that makes me so charismatic? Obviously I'll never be the exact same sober but humor comes out of me that normally doesn't, I'm very confident and relaxed and people are attracted just by my presence so "lines" or anything like that is completely unnecessary because I just flow. What stops me from flowing? I know these doubts have to do with it. What can I do to stop them from creeping in so what happened to me today doesn't ever happen again? Can you give me some links? A belief system to have? Any advice would be highly appreciated, sorry for the long article.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok I know about this little door I've been meditating a few years now longer then I've been a pua and this state of mind is acheivable by meditation just simple find a nice place to relax try and make your self feel the way you feel on Molly and create a trigger you'll be able to keep this state of mind as long as you want!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That sounds good but it strikes me as trying to relive something, which is never as good as just being yourself. I believe that I have all these qualities inside myself but I'm just having so much trouble having it come out naturally. Meditation may be answer but I'm not sure triggering will help long term. Does anyone have any idea what switch turns off inside me? Anyone have any experience with this?

When I'm on it I just have so much inner peace and no thought at all. Is meditation the way to achieve that inner peace?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha, interesting you made this post.

I don't know what it was, but last year during fall I felt the same way you did on Molly every single day. I never felt more confident in my life, and I truly felt I was the catch. I was able to live in every moment without negative voices or insecurities getting in the way. I ended up dating 10 girls including a belly dancer and a stripper.

I'm not sure where that high came from, but come winter and up until now, I've never been able to get back to that point again. I know I have it in me, I experienced it naturally for 4 months. I made more friends and dated more women in that period than I did my entire life.

Funny thing is, I was in horrible shape back then, but I really, truly didn't give a shit what people thought of me. I wasn't saying it to myself, I genuinely didn't care and didn't let me affect my interactions with people or women. A year later and I'm in much better shape, yet my confidence is shattered.

I can still talk to girls and get dates, but I just don't feel that extreme fluency in conversation with anybody - friend, lover, guy, girl, family, etc - anymore. Not sure what the deal is, but when I find out how to get back to that point I'll let you know :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I just do not think, I react.
Ohk first of all is not thinking a bad thing?
and second I was told the wise thing to do is not to react or act but to respond
I have a problem with reacting and I want to learn how to respond.

For example if someone asked me 'is the cup half full or half empty?'
I wud say its filled up half way, I dont always think on the things I want to do I project more then I think, Im not sure if its good or not but it works for me.

So what do you guys think?

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Isn't ecstasy a drug? If so, you shouldn't be ADMITTING to taking it online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
How uninformed are you?

I also have found this state.. It comes and goes.. tying it down to a on/off switch is not gunna happen.

Ultimately you have it in you, the problem is your just unable to let go of your inhibitions. (why do you think people love to get drunk!) you need to learn how to work with them.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.. you don't need drugs to talk to girls... you just need to man up a bit. This includes alcohol..

I mean yes, its hard.. it's not supposed to be easy or everyone would be doing it. When you want it as badly as you want to breath.. then you will be able to do it.. till then your probably just gunna pop a pill..

P.S.. your headed for a whole world of trouble, you now have found a reason ( a good one) to justify your taking of drugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It is definitely a state than can be triggered at will. If you believe you are, then you will be. I'm not saying this will be easy but taking the steps to learn meditation, to take control of your own mind, is the start of achieving a natural life long high.

I drink kava kava to relax myself before drinking alcohol or taking drugs. To avoid a 'bad high' as I always turn grumpy or self destructive after using alcohol/drugs. Kava kava has sort of saved my social life tbh.

Drug use kind of indicates there is something missing in your life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
How uninformed are you?

I also have found this state.. It comes and goes.. tying it down to a on/off switch is not gunna happen.

Ultimately you have it in you, the problem is your just unable to let go of your inhibitions. (why do you think people love to get drunk!) you need to learn how to work with them.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.. you don't need drugs to talk to girls... you just need to man up a bit. This includes alcohol..

I mean yes, its hard.. it's not supposed to be easy or everyone would be doing it. When you want it as badly as you want to breath.. then you will be able to do it.. till then your probably just gunna pop a pill..

P.S.. your headed for a whole world of trouble, you now have found a reason ( a good one) to justify your taking of drugs.
I appreciate the wake-up call. I have an unusually great reason to take it but the negative effects are so strong it's just not an option. I'm thinking I'll make it a few times a year treat, only for big social situations.

Inhibitions seem to be my major problem. Any advice on how to take care of these naturally. It's not so much approach anxiety with me but speaking anxiety. I think I try too hard trying to be what I want to be and not be myself. Any mind tricks on how to get myself in order? I went from 20 to 100 in one night and now I'm almost depressed once I realized what my potential consisted of.

I do want this as bad as I can breath, and I think that is exactly the problem. It makes me try too hard. I have a feeling if I wanted it less I would flow much better.

Also to the guy who takes Kava, tell me a bit more about it. Where can I find it and are there any bad effects?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I hate to burst your bubble, but you're not even close to being a MPUA if you have to get those results whenever you're on Molly. I know because i used to get similar results being drunk on alcohol. But i had to dead it man, because it wasn't naturally sustainable nor healthy. Ironically..my game is way better now. And i always game sober.

It also seems to me that you have state issues (or emotional imbalances). I struggled with the same issue for a couple of years starting into game and for the majority of my life before i discovered the game, mainly because of my social anxiety. But i'm able to maintain my state in the field approaching girl after girl while sober. And able to maintain a positive state for hours even after rejections and blowouts. Get off the Molly dude! That's all i have to say about that. Your game will suck in the short run, but after you been gaming consistently sober for a while..you will eventually get close to a state that you had when you were on the Molly. It could take months or even years, but you have to be patient, and enjoy the process in the meantime. This shit isn't only just about getting laid, it's also about improving yourself.

I do agree with the other guys in this thread, that meditation can do you some good. It surely changed my life 180 degrees. It can definitely get you on a natural high - which is definitely sustainable and healthy for your mind, body, and soul.

-G

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:54 am 

Quote:
I hate to burst your bubble, but you're not even close to being a MPUA if you have to get those results whenever you're on Molly. I know because i used to get similar results being drunk on alcohol. But i had to dead it man, because it wasn't naturally sustainable nor healthy. Ironically..my game is way better now. And i always game sober.

It also seems to me that you have state issues (or emotional imbalances). I struggled with the same issue for a couple of years starting into game and for the majority of my life before i discovered the game, mainly because of my social anxiety. But i'm able to maintain my state in the field approaching girl after girl while sober. And able to maintain a positive state for hours even after rejections and blowouts. Get off the Molly dude! That's all i have to say about that. Your game will suck in the short run, but after you been gaming consistently sober for a while..you will eventually get close to a state that you had when you were on the Molly. It could take months or even years, but you have to be patient, and enjoy the process in the meantime. This shit isn't only just about getting laid, it's also about improving yourself.

I do agree with the other guys in this thread, that meditation can do you some good. It surely changed my life 180 degrees. It can definitely get you on a natural high - which is definitely sustainable and healthy for your mind, body, and soul.

-G
You just revived a four year old thread to yell at someone whos not even around anymore.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]