Women sensing my intentions?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

I've come a long way since joining this forum: I improved my dress style to something more "me", I accepted myself for who I am and I now can approach girls more efficiently and almost without fear. I also had my first proper close after a nightclub ever in my life.

However, I noticed a lack in my game, in my approach. I feel that I give away my intentions, almost like women can pick them up easily, and shut me out before I can do anything. I'll make an example: yesterday I was at a festival, and this girl moved from a far away place to very close to me (proximity alert), and we did exchange glared before. I know I should've approached beforehand, but I was feeling comfortable with my friends and didn't want to ruin the moment. So anyway, I chatted her up, did kino, had a laugh, flirted a bit, everything looked like it was going nice, and she gave me some ioi too, but then she kinda lost interest all of sudden and said that she was tired and wanted to be alone waiting for the next artist.

In my head, I was concerned only in practising what I've learnt so far, and have a nice chat (I still was trying to seduce her obviously), but things turned awkward...am I overthinking this? Should I focus on something else?

Also I've got the feeling that I focus so much on the end result, that I give it away (tough kino kinda does it for me), any advice on dealing with distracting yourself from the end result and focus on here and now?

Loucipher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

It is possible that she was giving you all the IOIs to take the interaction further,

but you didnt escalate and take the interaction to the direction she wanted you

to take it...?

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright quick update: I went out today with my friends, had a powernap before, have done some meditation and diaphragmatic breathing and kept my energy levels high (By being loud, breathe from my abdomen, jump around, I literally didn't give a damn about anything). Here are the results:

I kissed close with 2 girls, they left me their Fb and number, one had work in the morning and had to leave but we agreed for a sushi date tomorrow. The other one had to leave to catch a flight, but we agreed to meet in uk once we're both back. So basically, it went better than it ever did, and it gave me some crazy insight about me and what does the game mean to me.

According to the whole experience, the breathing was crucial. With the second girl I was starting to get tired and was falling in the nervousness...we have been talking nonstop all the time and on the verge of the goodbye, I almost missed the kiss. I noticed that I was hesitating, and that I was trying to hold myself, my chest breathing and realised my issue. I pushed my abdomen out, relaxed, went for the kiss and ended up becoming a passionate good makeout session, leaving her wanting more.

Another important factor was the energy levels. i literally felt unstoppable. With the first girl, she was with 2 friends and I literally ended up seducing all 3 of them until I planted my roots on the hb10, and kept it this way.

It's hard to explain, but I've never felt this way, let alone securing 2 women in 1 night, with THEM asking my number and name, and them proposing to meet again. It felt so...easy...

So yeah my biggest weakness apparently was in my posture, in my belief. I used to breathe from my chest and keep the area tense, as if I wanted to show off my new body (I did lose 12kg 5 months ago) and I think that transpired my intention. I was trying to prove a point the whole time, and women aren't stupid like that. I'll do more research to confirm, but wow...has this been a roller coaster of experience!

This could be the beginning of something beautiful, and I just started climbing the mountain.

Loucipher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 am 
Dedicated Member

Wow so much detail in one post. Yeah I think the breathing does help!

Helps you to calm down and make you more aware of things you need to do!

Congratz on your 2 kiss closes though brother!

Keep me updated on more!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It sounds like you're too way up in your head so the girl
got bored. You have it the opposite bro. It's better that you show
your intentions because the girl wants to know what she's
dealing with. She wants you to want her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You are overthinking, women should sense your intentions, isn't that something you shouldn't fake?

Congrats on that success in your second post, just keep going and try to escalate quicker and move things faster, you will be amazed how easy it really is.

Breathing is very important, there are few exercises that I do for breathing and deeper voice from time to time, and it helps.