Easiest Way To Overcome YOUR Fear!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey Guys!

Fear and approach anxiety very well go hand in hand...and after making so many approaches on women, I still have it! And from time to time I even flake out on the approach itself! Honestly...I think fear will always be hard wired into human nature for as long as you live.

But THERE IS A WAY to combat it! What I have found is...simply this....

Most of the time when you think about making and approach to A woman you are thinking...

"What if"

But at the same time...what some people don't realize is...that most people are actually also thinking the same thing about themselves! They only care about THEMSELVES!

While your sitting there thinking..."What If"
Well so are they!

So in reality...its like everyone is scared I guess.

And on top top of that...

The EASIEST Way to Conquer Your fear...that I have found is this....

PEOPLE CANT TELL YOUR FEARFUL INSIDE

Although your facial expressions and body language (which is another story) may give some of that away, overall people do not know how you feel in the inside! They can't read minds! And if they can't read your minds or tell what you are thinking or not...then there is no reason to be scared of the approach!

So next time when you go out...just think to yourself, that women or guys alike can't tell the emotions your feeling inside! This will give you A huge advantage in field!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a great point! I find that if you assert yourself as a confident, well put together guy then other people will believe it. You just have to LOOK like you're the boss and the self confidence comes with it. I feel like that has had a huge impact in how comfortable I am talking to people. If I look and sound like I'm put together then people see that and GENUINELY believe it. I'm not an expert or anything but these are things that have helped me boost my confidence in general, not just with women but life. Just my take on this.

Great post!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Hey man thanks! And I totally agree with what you said! If you "look" like the boss the feeling just radiates from you and it just seems to flow naturally and things just go your way! But no I totally agree with what your saying! I am also glad you took away knowledge from this post!

Click here to get your FREE report now!