In State, out of State. Bipolar?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else suffers from a general form of being in God Mode one day, and then unable to even communicate w/ a cashier the next.

I have had head trauma (concussions) in the past, and been told I was bipolar. But, what helps ya'll get into State?

Last weekend, I was fearless in approaches, got many numbers, sets went smoothly, and I generally just socially enjoyed guys and girls. Today, I drank a cup of coffee to help get me going in the morning, because I felt lethargic, but then I had anxiety and couldn't think straight for the rest of the day. But other times, if I drink a cup of coffee, I just feel more 'spot on' and attune, and it really helps me get into state.

I am about 2 weeks into NoFap, so that could be having something to do w/ it, but still, I have had these same problems w/ being 'on' one day, and off the next in the past. The good news is, I forced myself to do a couple of sets while I was out today running errands. They went pretty bad, I'm not going to lie. My personality wasn't there, it was a Question fest, and I didn't get any numbers. But the fact is, I had the balls to not care and just go do it, even when I was going through so much mentally and feeling extremely introverted.

Conclusion: What helps ya'll stay consistent day to day? Has anyone had similar problems in the past? Any anxiety tips/tricks, like for immediate relief if you feel out of state?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I feel your pain, bro...Ive been having the exact same thing happen to me in the last couple of years. What I do is realize the days/moments in which im in a manic(social) state and take advantage of it all the way..
Try a couple of David De Angelos mind exercises...
Close your eyes... and Picture the Ideal you.. the you, you always wish to be...
Now Imagine that ideal you fly sky high into the air; and burst into a million other ideal yous and have them wash around you... you should be feeling better with practice.... Its kinda tricky, but this excercise in particular has helped me a lot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Bipolar? I don't think so. However, what you get into are good and bad moods.

Moods are long lasting and are generated by your THOUGHTS. This happens to everyone. What I do in a good mood is enjoy the ride. In a bad mood, I isolate myself because I know I won't do nothing good. Sometimes absence creates power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Shadowbroker. Nice to know theres fellow puas on the Island. :D
Maverick D. Side, para servirle. Soy de Rio Grande.