14 reasons why you should buy a sex doll. Do you agree?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,

I'm aware of the rise of sex dolls but just stumbled across this article https://www.dindoll.com/blogs/news/14-a ... ocka?ls=en

I kind of agree on certain points, considering the isolated social media society.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, it seems reasonable to have a sex doll.But I need to know how to choose a sex doll before buy it, I hope to find the cheap sex doll with high quality.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are no health issues with a big tits sex doll, unlike the risk you face with strangers in paid sex.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Most people buy Realistic Sex Dolls because of the pleasure that they get out of it. They come with a dildo or masturbation. Better sex performance If you are having sex issues with a human companion, your techniques in bed can get improved by making a fuck doll as your sex partner. Sex doll gives you the opportunity to find the solution to some sexual problems that you might be encountering with your real-life partner.