How to isolate this girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: How to isolate this girl
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can't take this girl home or go to her house.

We're going to a salsa class on Wednesday. I haven't scouted the area. How do I pull this girl without going to her house or taking her home?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:14 pm 
The Grand Puba

Out of curiosity, how far have you made it with this girl? Conversation, flirtation, a date? Before we can get into the logistical limitations, we should have a better idea on where you stand with her.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

We've been friends for about 3 years now. She used to be my dance instructor and was dating the other dance instructor, so I didn't make a move. They broke up a year ago so we went on a date and she showed up mad mad late (like two hours) so I didn't make a move and ditched early. She went cold after that but I got in touch with her for the first time in months today. I feel like if I hit the escalation windows this time, I should be able to lock it down.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Seems like she has nothing else to do that nite. If she's into it, segue her to a hotel. The whole thing is way too much work and effort but to each his own.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

nice post

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

I'm pretty much with oceanx on this one with the exception is that I would probably try to get her out to drinks before suggesting a hotel. Hotel is always translated to sex and offering the hotel up front may be kind of a turn off for her because of the social environment that the two of you are a part of.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks guys. Will do that.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm pretty much with oceanx on this one with the exception is that I would probably try to get her out to drinks before suggesting a hotel. Hotel is always translated to sex and offering the hotel up front may be kind of a turn off for her because of the social environment that the two of you are a part of.
Jack is right. And your car may be a better option so her alarm bells don't start blaring when you say "hotel."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You should just escalate wherever you are at or wherever you can. Do that first. Then once you've already made it to third base and she is all hot and bothered, then you can tell her you are getting a hotel or whatever.