Tips on getting my ex back?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay, to get this out of the way,against the popular pua beliefs, i want my ex back.heres the backstory: we have a kid together.i got her pregnant before i started liking her and i abandoned her (really messed up i know).that was over a year ago.i then had to go to a court ordered rehab for 6 months and we started talking seriously again when i first got here.a few weeks ago i found out she had been seeing another guy at the same time( i believe it was because i was too invested in her, and not myself) and even though we werent official i felt betrayed...me and the other guy found out at the same time and blew up on her.however i forgive her, i only have 60 days left until i come home and i want to work things out when i do.were friends at this point.we still talk alot, and she sends me pictures of our daughter.last night we talked on the phone awhile and we were both dropping hints that we MIGHT want to try it out again.was that a mistake? Should i have kept my intentions unclear?can anybody give me some tips on how to get her back?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-b ... 92365.html

Are you in custody?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
In a way i am...im basically in a halfway house.but i only have 2 months until i go back home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Also, i realize im supposed to make myself scarce, but how am i supposed to handle it when she likes my statuses on facebook and texts me all the time? Just be a dick and ignore her? Then she would know something was up...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
In a way i am...im basically in a halfway house.but i only have 2 months until i go back home.
I think there is a great deal of waxy buildup [blue balls] doing your thinking for you.

Go take care of the child, yes. That's being a grown ass man.

Go squirt a billion little sticky swimmers all over your ex, that's cool. You'll need that.

Just don't go getting your head all wrapped up in a siren song.

You need to take some time to fix shit Bro. You need to get the you train back on track. For YOU.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think there is a great deal of waxy buildup [blue balls] doing your thinking for you.

Go take care of the child, yes. That's being a grown ass man.

Go squirt a billion little sticky swimmers all over your ex, that's cool. You'll need that.

Just don't go getting your head all wrapped up in a siren song.

You need to take some time to fix shit Bro. You need to get the you train back on track. For YOU.
Lol yea man thats true...and i am putting alot of focus on myself right now but i still want this girl back.so, how would you handle her texts and calls if it was your ex and you knew she was right for you? Im thinking i should be polite, yet dismissive.id really like a more experienced opinion though...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would focus on your child. If your ex and you have potential, you loving and caring for your child will be extremely attractive to her, and besides, it's the right thing to do as a father. If she isn't attracted to a man loving his child (as well as hers), I'd think twice about a relationship with her. And for every ones sake, stay on the right track.